OutdatedCloudExtract v1.0

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by David Ze View Post
Probably you did a mistake when changing the txt file. Try it without changing the save
I thought the same, then I tried to only modify blood points by adding 1, didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by okokokokokokok22 View Post
Yeah, I do. The thing is, nothing that I changed in the save file changes - it remains the same as it was before. Then, when checking cloudsave.txt, the changes remain there, although I did inject it. Odd.
Same is happening to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IDontknowIwantToHack View Post
how i can change my bp? and the feartokens
bp are ["experience":] feartokens are ["fearTokens":]
Quote Originally Posted by Parallels View Post
I thought the same, then I tried to only modify blood points by adding 1, didn't work.



Same is happening to me

- - - Updated - - -



bp are ["experience":] feartokens are ["fearTokens":]
i changed it but in the game didnt change nothing
Quote Originally Posted by IDontknowIwantToHack View Post
i changed it but in the game didnt change nothing
well, you will have to waith until the hack is updated, or until someone finds a way to fix that.
Unless I'm glancing over it, I assume with this it's currently not possible to edit in legacy? Either way, great work dude!
Quote Originally Posted by Parallels View Post
I thought the same, then I tried to only modify blood points by adding 1, didn't work.



Same is happening to me

- - - Updated - - -



bp are ["experience":] feartokens are ["fearTokens":]
Maybe your txt editor is not supported, which one did you use? Try notepad and just decrease feartokens slightly. If that doesn't work there is probably some other bug.
Quote Originally Posted by David Ze View Post
Maybe your txt editor is not supported, which one did you use? Try notepad and just decrease feartokens slightly. If that doesn't work there is probably some other bug.
It works now, I was using notepad from the very beginning. I remembered that when I tried to open the cheat for the first time avast was getting on the way so I disabled it, but it seems it messed up the file. I redownloaded the cheat and used it again, this time avast was already disabled and it worked. anyway thx for the help.
Quote Originally Posted by okokokokokokok22 View Post
Yeah, I do. The thing is, nothing that I changed in the save file changes - it remains the same as it was before. Then, when checking cloudsave.txt, the changes remain there, although I did inject it. Odd.
I'm also experiencing this issue actually.
Tested. I'm always getting save game error after injecting (change item's value to 40). Changing perk's lvl works.
Quote Originally Posted by affandi3 View Post
Tested. I'm always getting save game error after injecting. Using delete and block method, notepad & notepad++.
Also happens when you inject without touching the file?
I guess changing a item's value was the problem. Inject without any change or change perk's lvl only, works.
Savior David Ze , make Editor great again

btw,is it normal to see that cloudsave.txt file (open with notepad) arrangement in a mess?
Well the program doesnt do anything after Set trap hook~~proceed to the main menu. Any help??

- - - Updated - - -

Well the program doesn't do anything although I proceeded to the main menu. Any help?
I guess it only works with some accounts.
Unless I’m doing it wrong, editing in Legacy doesn’t work... ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

This is only v1 at the time, so slack should be cut for it having bugs. :P
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?