Well done mate
OutdatedCloudExtract v1.0
HOLY FUCK IT WORKS!!!!!!!
For those that are finding the cloud data to be an absolute mess (which i did as well) Be sure to use Crtl+F and find what you're looking for...
lol devs can't stop us!!!!!! this is hilarious.
For those that are finding the cloud data to be an absolute mess (which i did as well) Be sure to use Crtl+F and find what you're looking for...
lol devs can't stop us!!!!!! this is hilarious.
You are a God.
Brother, can you tell me something in Chinese?
how to get legacy
how to get legacy pls
Hello the point I don't get it about bypass is blocking from firewall enough or ? the one bypass we need to download ?
I can only 99 of every items Help!!
I do not speak English well.
This program works well.
However, changing some add-ons or items will result in a save file loading error.
Blood points or some add-ons or items change normally and work well.
Also, if you change the quantity to 1000 or more, a save file loading error occurs and if you change it to 999, it works well.
Thank you.
This program works well.
However, changing some add-ons or items will result in a save file loading error.
Blood points or some add-ons or items change normally and work well.
Also, if you change the quantity to 1000 or more, a save file loading error occurs and if you change it to 999, it works well.
Thank you.
I found the problem with the injections and adding too many items.. Please close this topic and refer to the new one (v1.1). Sorry for doing a 'pretty good job' on the initial version 

I think for prestige .we need change date
like
prestigeLevel":3,"prestigeDates":["2017-11-26T03:14:08.000Z"
like
prestigeLevel":3,"prestigeDates":["2017-11-26T03:14:08.000Z"
New version out!
This thread is closed for replies.