Is Rooting Really Worth?
I used to be very interested in rooting back in 2014-2016, but during those years I slowly grew out of it. I never really found many pros of rooting your phone. I had an old Samsung Galaxy S2 when I started rooting then eventually found my way to the LG Stylo (I have Galaxy S7 rn)
Besides being able to back up all of your phone data including save game data, I never really found much use other than that. Like in-app purchase exploit apps like Lucky Patcher aren't all that great because it's just for singleplayer games and I mean, shit, you can literally download hacked apks without having to root lol. I remember rooting my Stylo specifically to put all my games onto the SD card and play them all through there and could never do it! Was such a waste of time and fucked up the experience. The games could only play if they were on my phone storage. I couldn't even use snapchat. It would block me, and I would try using I think the app is called xploit or something like that, but it still wouldn't let me use Snapchat.
As for custom ROMs, I think they are easily subpar at best. They're not that great like CyanogenMod for example, a lot of features don't work depending on your phone and in my personal experience I've had many little problems that annoyed the shit out of me.
But on the other hand you can also get any type of emoji you want so you're not stuck with shitty Android emojis and I can see people rooting specifically for IOS emojis.
Why do you root your phone for? Do you guys think its worth rooting your phone? I haven't rooted in a long time and maybe I'm missing out on some shit so that's why I wanna see what other people think
Besides being able to back up all of your phone data including save game data, I never really found much use other than that. Like in-app purchase exploit apps like Lucky Patcher aren't all that great because it's just for singleplayer games and I mean, shit, you can literally download hacked apks without having to root lol. I remember rooting my Stylo specifically to put all my games onto the SD card and play them all through there and could never do it! Was such a waste of time and fucked up the experience. The games could only play if they were on my phone storage. I couldn't even use snapchat. It would block me, and I would try using I think the app is called xploit or something like that, but it still wouldn't let me use Snapchat.
As for custom ROMs, I think they are easily subpar at best. They're not that great like CyanogenMod for example, a lot of features don't work depending on your phone and in my personal experience I've had many little problems that annoyed the shit out of me.
But on the other hand you can also get any type of emoji you want so you're not stuck with shitty Android emojis and I can see people rooting specifically for IOS emojis.
Why do you root your phone for? Do you guys think its worth rooting your phone? I haven't rooted in a long time and maybe I'm missing out on some shit so that's why I wanna see what other people think

