PatchedCloudExtract v1.1

Posts 256–270 of 337 · Page 18 of 23
I followed Zekeo's steps on his YouTube video on how to use Extract and it worked. Edited because of my mistake.
I can only suggest checking with utmost attention that you are doing all the steps properly and in the correct order.
when we edit cloudsave.txt with a notepad, how can we see which item belongs to which survivor character?
at the beginning i got the same problem but if u start the programm with admin rights it must be work fine
// message delete

When i try to injected save back by press 1 it not working
what's wrong??
I haven't got EAC folder in roaming folder, but it's keep writing: waiting for DBD main module. What can I do?
Can someone confirm that this is still working, please?
Quote Originally Posted by pumaz0rseN1 View Post
Can someone confirm that this is still working, please?
this is still working yes and it will keep working unless it specifically says patched like every other cheat on this forum dear sir, now please pay attention to how the forum works more and have a great day
it is possible to get more than 1 million bloodpoints?
Quote Originally Posted by syzah View Post
it is possible to get more than 1 million bloodpoints?
Yes, you have to edit your "BonusExperience" in the JSON tab
i was acostumed to use this saveclound and saveeditor, But now, when i try to open my save, there is messeger "Savegame file is not valid :-( "
what's happining ?!



https://prnt.sc/ivnf28ⓘ
I need help Error after injection into the game I don't set up any settings, too. (Save game error) Is it not working now? Or where is the problem?
Posts 256–270 of 337 · Page 18 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?