PatchedCloudExtract v1.1

Posts 286–300 of 337 · Page 20 of 23
How can i create my own cloudsave ?

I only want the legacy skins..
the cloud extractor doesn't work anymore, tried to offline bypass EAC an all the methods, stay stuck on waiting for dbd module
Cloudsave doesn't work anymore for me looks like patched
I tried using the Cloud Extractor today. Doesn't work anymore - I think it has been patched!!

EDIT - My bad I forgot to delete the folder in %appdata%
Quote Originally Posted by cqmpro View Post
I tried using the Cloud Extractor today. Doesn't work anymore - I think it has been patched!!

EDIT - My bad I forgot to delete the folder in %appdata%
well yes its been patched
@David Ze We need your help.There is a new bypass(showthread.php?t=1361663), but CloudExtract need to be updated...waiting for your help
CloudExtract is not working now..
Hello
Cloudextractor gives me a "cloudsave" i cannot work with. Is there a way to download our stats and work from there?
using an already built save with a ton of items and perks won't work for me. Plus i don't want have all characters...
Or i need to learn to edit the Json tab directly to fit my needs :s
if there is a tutorial somewhere, i'm interested ^^
update cloudextract pls ASAP.. 😂
Thx
I keep getting an error when I "Press Any key to Continue" that states "Quit Game! EAC client cannot be initialised" and it forces me to quit the game before I can do anything with the cloud extract. Help? I've blocked conncetion through firewall and stuff so I have no idea, was working fine before the last DBD update, assumed this patch for the cloud was a fix for it but apparently not?
Quote Originally Posted by Toi_Hynes View Post
I keep getting an error when I "Press Any key to Continue" that states "Quit Game! EAC client cannot be initialised" and it forces me to quit the game before I can do anything with the cloud extract. Help? I've blocked conncetion through firewall and stuff so I have no idea, was working fine before the last DBD update, assumed this patch for the cloud was a fix for it but apparently not?
It's patched
The save file structure has been changed in 1.9.4c, but this is still usable through the newly available public online bypass method.

A new version of this that works with the new save file structure would be amazing to have for those of us who have alts with owned copies and no family sharing.
it not working? how can i do my save
Quote Originally Posted by Xielin69 View Post
it not working? how can i do my save
This need a update and new bypass.

I hope that David Ze will look in here soon and release the update (Last time he was online in March...)
Posts 286–300 of 337 · Page 20 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?