Need ZP

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Need ZP
Hello i am desperatly needing zp and looking for som1 that can gift me some.
my acc: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
I will Honor and thank the person that gives me zp THANKS
and ive been dieing from doin s.urveys and will very much appreciate
and oh i forgot i will spam ur clan so people will join it if u dont want me to do that thats ok
Donate £1 to me and I will donate 10k ZP via. PlaySpan!
EDIT: Oh, and I almost forgot. I'll need your acc details...
how can i trust u?
Quote Originally Posted by [Dr].BLACK View Post
how can i trust u?
Hmm. I lied.
Why would anyone give you ZP?
(I was testing you on this and you PASSED!)
i can't give you zp..sry dude
Quote Originally Posted by Streetplayer View Post
i can't give you zp..sry dude
@ThreadStarter: Told you so.
Beware of the account stealing
lol if u guys cant just dont reply tryina get more posts.
thnx blue, ill check em out.
get it by urself, its the better trust way
yea sure give me 30 USD and ill give u 20k zp
dont beg for zp /close
gift from playspan my in game name is sidddd xD
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us