Eternum Recovery Mod [Internal]
DISCLAIMER: I did not create this mod, found on other forum.
MOD HAS A HIGH PROBABILITY OF POSSIBLY BEING DETECTED. SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Credits: zykos
Menu seems to be working well for the most part. I tested it online and it was working, as this is a free menu open to the public I cannot guarantee the safety level on this menu. You're using this at your own risk. Try to not abuse any of the settings. That being said enjoy while its undetected.
Dont use 15 million stealth
Instructions:
1. Download Eternum_Menu.rar
2. Extract Eternum_Menu.rar
3. Download and extract Xenos
4. Start GTAV, in storymode or onlinemod
5. Open Xenos
6. Select GTAV process
7. Add "Eternum_Menu.dll"
8. Inject it
9. Press NUM* (make sure numlock is on) to open menu
Injector:
Xenos v2.3.0
Screenshots:



VirusScans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/53...2525/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/jfbz12t9v7
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
MOD HAS A HIGH PROBABILITY OF POSSIBLY BEING DETECTED. SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Credits: zykos
Menu seems to be working well for the most part. I tested it online and it was working, as this is a free menu open to the public I cannot guarantee the safety level on this menu. You're using this at your own risk. Try to not abuse any of the settings. That being said enjoy while its undetected.
Dont use 15 million stealth
Instructions:
1. Download Eternum_Menu.rar
2. Extract Eternum_Menu.rar
3. Download and extract Xenos
4. Start GTAV, in storymode or onlinemod
5. Open Xenos
6. Select GTAV process
7. Add "Eternum_Menu.dll"
8. Inject it
9. Press NUM* (make sure numlock is on) to open menu
Injector:
Xenos v2.3.0
Screenshots:



VirusScans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/53...2525/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/jfbz12t9v7
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK



