WTSHitman's Fitbit Blaze SE Service - Fast and Cheap $27 USA ONLY

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hitman's Fitbit Blaze SE Service - Fast and Cheap $27 USA ONLY
Hitman's Fitbit Blaze SE Service


Doing Fitbit Blaze SEs for $27 each. USA ONLY. Pebble Only!

Payment accepted: BTC, ETH, XRB, or most other cryptos just ask. PP for $33.


Most orders done in 24 hours, max 48hours


Skype: ******h4hitman

Doing max of two orders at a time (maybe more mattering on my schedule), if I cant take orders immediately you just have to wait.

 
Proof
https://imgur.com/a/ofjcu


 
TOS
1.Once payed, no refunds unless I fail 3 times(highly unlikely)
2. You have to tell me if you have SE'd on the address before and how many times
3. Payment upfront
4. Once shipped no refunds whatsoever
5. If you are paying with Paypal, you have to have an account on mpgh
6. YOU HAVE TO PAY FEES FOR WHATEVER PAYMENT SYSTEM YOU ARE USING.
7. I only start process after I receive the money in my wallet
8. I can change these TOS anytime
can you confirm we are speaking on skype?
Quote Originally Posted by joreneloota View Post
can you confirm we are speaking on skype?
Confirmed that we are talking for two Fitbits
Do you allow payment upon confirmation?
Thanks
would paying upon confirmation be cool with you?
Quote Originally Posted by kth52 View Post
would paying upon confirmation be cool with you?
This should answer your question.
v v v v
Full on orders atm, payment on confirmation only if you are staff!
Bump, taking Charge 2 orders too!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?