Hacking in deathmatch/casual

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking in deathmatch/casual
If i have a brand new account, can i hack / spinbot / walls pretty much go blatant as much as i want without getting any sort of ban?

I would like to attempt to do this until level 21 without playing any competitive games.

Could i get any sort of ban from this?

(in situation, my cheat is completely undetected through out the whole time)
Yes you can, but the reports counts towards your next comp game. But it would take forever to reach level 21 lol.
Go for it, but a much better way would be to use a walkbot so you could afk at night and in like 2 days you would get prime
Didn't someone cry here before after "being banned when only playing Casual/Deathmatch?"
I can't be bothered to find it but they said they haven't touched wingman/comp.
You should be okay.
I’d just buy a competitive-ready account
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
I’d just buy a competitive-ready account
Nah I'm asking for prime. & prime already accs go for shit ton.
There's no overwatch system for DM or Casual, but this is a pretty inefficient way of reaching prime.
Either use a walkbot or buy a prime account. I tried raging to prime and got banned right afterward.
It would take so long to get to level 21 without playing any comp matches
If your cheat is detected or a part of it like the aimbot only you can get untrusted and VAC. Pasting is enough VAC is a meme...
you can easily play rage on valve servers, but sometimes you will get vac kicks while raging.
level 21 u can reach in casual easy
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?