Hacking in Casual?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking in Casual?
I was curious what would happen if someone would hack in a casual game as you can report people there.
I consider doing this with an unranked account , just for the lolz
I do it sometimes to make sure my cheats are working before going straight into rageboosting.
Not worth it , if you wanna test, test on bots.
Meh, I save like 5 seconds doing it that way?
Quote Originally Posted by DownedFoes View Post
Meh, I save like 5 seconds doing it that way?
You can get reported in casual which can result in a ban , it takes 11 reports to get banned which is 2 games if you have a 5man lobby. no point in wasting reports on casual
Quote Originally Posted by Fang420x View Post
You can get reported in casual which can result in a ban , it takes 11 reports to get banned which is 2 games if you have a 5man lobby. no point in wasting reports on casual
Ah, didnt realize those reports would count as reports for OW
Hacking in casual (facepalm).

You need to be stupid for do that, or you want to be OWed?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?