How to watch Anime in 60fps (you will never go back)

Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
This is pretty neat used to do it when I downloaded anime but now I stream anime since I ran out of hard drive space
That's pretty neat. I never considered watching anime in 60 fps. Never even knew it was a possibility.
Holy shit this will be amazing
60 FPS blurs out some animation frames. It does not look good ran on 60. If you watch combat scenes you'll notice alot of the edges get blurred and it just looks like a mess.
Yo thanks for this I've been trying to watch anime on 60FPS but I didn't know how.
Can someone maybe post a step by step guide? Or edit the first post lol. I downloaded SVP from some sketchy site.
oh nice.. i will try it
What does SVP stand for? You said theres an extension for CR?
This shit is dank af, Kimi no Na wa in ultrawide 21:9 60fps best thing ive ever seen.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
So recently I watched One Punch Man in 60fps entirely. I remember a while back ago I tried this before but it didn't work, maybe I did something wrong back then, but it's fairly simple.


You'll need MPC-HC (video player, can also use VLC but i cant figure out how) and SVP4 (it can be the free edition). Just do the minimal install, and when you first run SVP4 it'll lag like shit then you can adjust the performance settings. I recommend going to settings and disabling hardware acceleration as this'll heat ur GPU up (I was hitting max gaming temps, 99 degrees).


Download your anime and play it through the MPC-HC player with SVP4 running. It should be 60fps interpolation now. There is also a SVP extension to allow you to make Crunchyroll videos 60fps, so you don't have to download the anime.

Here's a little snippet of how smooth your anime will look.
Just curious, where do you download your anime at? I've tried multiple sites and the quality is quite piss-poor compared to yours.
Quote Originally Posted by freakdog0 View Post
Just curious, where do you download your anime at? I've tried multiple sites and the quality is quite piss-poor compared to yours.
Horriblesubs
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Horriblesubs
Thank you very much! Currently watching Hitori no Shita at 144fps and it's as smooth as butter and the quality is beautiful!
I manually made mines with After Effect but thanks xD
dont wanna go through downloading
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?