Angrydll missing

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
dll missing


It happened again.. and i have al things done from Thisl tut but it doesn't work
if i where you i would download ca again if it isnt in error page. then you can upgrade ur graphic card drivers and upgrade directx. all the things together (if u have good pc) then it will work. (tested xp and win 7)^^

succes
Quote Originally Posted by eRHGAERhaerh View Post
if i where you i would download ca again if it isnt in error page. then you can upgrade ur graphic card drivers and upgrade directx. all the things together (if u have good pc) then it will work. (tested xp and win 7)^^

succes
I have a good pc and the newest directx.. and my graphic card it's new
Do you got the latest drivers to your graphic card?
This happened alot to individuals after the april 7th update.

Not that I can help, Just thought I would let you know that you are not alone my friend, you are NoT alone!

If you know the exact dll(s) missing, maybe some help can be offered, but best bet, uninstall/reinstall
i go to a friend of my and i put every thing on a usb

I heard someone said if you set compatibility mode to 95 it gives this error.
so is the issued solved, or .....what was the image for? showing us it is set to read only.?

Or are you just doing a full resinstall
Have you tried reinstalling?
I reinstald i view times...

Edit:

Is already done

[MPGH]hejsan I will look
So is it solved?
No it's not..
Lol , mayby u won't be able to play ca anymore . . Can I have ure account ?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us