MSVCR100D.DLL missing

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
MSVCR100D.DLL missing
Ok
I had the same problem i did everything the bravia post said
and it worked only 1 step that i added

I will tell you how to not get the error

TUTORIAL TIME









NOTE IF YOU ARE RUNNING 32 BIT YOU ARE DONE! BUT 64 BIT 2 MORE STEPS





NOW AFTER DOING ALL THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU DO

RESTART YOUR COMPUTER!!

VIRUS SCANS... BEFORE I GET FLAMED LOL

Virustotal. MD5: 4ab65eae4cecca99cc7ab111da779cecⓘ

msvcr100d.zip MD5:4ab65eae4cecca99cc7ab111da779cec - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ[/QUOTE]

I did copy images from Bravia's post but i did add 1 more step and with my step it worked for me
I USE Windows 7 x64

Download:---> ⓘ
imma try it first. if it works u da bomb.
i ALREADY POSTED THIS IN HEALTH NOOB copy/paster Bravia Stealer go to hell

Bravia Rules choob

Credits:Bravia do not thank him
way to copy and paste your talented
Hmm too many people are copy/pasting and leeching my stuff weird... and also not fair
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Hmm too many people are copy/pasting and leeching my stuff weird... and also not fair
i know noobs but man can you help me bravia need HELP big time with this
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
i know noobs but man can you help me bravia need HELP big time with this
Pm me ur team viewer id and pass word..
Copying/Pasting is frowned upon
/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us