What compiler/program do I use for this?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
What compiler/program do I use for this?
.data

cl_guid db "cl_guid", 0
pszFormat db "%X%X%X%X", 0
pszBuffer db 33 dup(0)

.code

ObfuscateGUID PROC

; generate 32 character string

rdtsc
push eax
bswap eax
push eax
rdtsc
push eax
bswap eax
push eax
push OFFSET pszFormat
push OFFSET pszBuffer
call wsprintf
add esp, 6*4

; register/set 'cl_guid' variable with our newly created guid

push OFFSET pszBuffer
push OFFSET cl_guid
mov eax, 0041F7A0h
call eax
add esp, 2*4
ret

ObfuscateGUID ENDP



I got it off msn from a friend he said to do something with it but he signed out before explaining it. I know it changes the 32 char guid for a certain crappy game I just need to know what to exec it with.
Yeah but the assclown gets on like once a week XD so I am wondering if you guys know before i wait a few days.
I have no idea...
Get why or next here.
How about you gtfo if you don't know, I am sick of seeing you try and up your post count hejsan.
Flame war, aight .
send your friend a email
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us