Use packets for? If you want to level up, use this.
OutdatedGrimoire 3.7
Grimoire 3.7:
1. In the upper left corner, click on 'packets' and then choose 'Sniffer'
2. A new window will popup. Click start to record all packets.
3. Now do the action you want to get the packet for. (e.g goto your house)
4. Stop the sniffer, and search for the packets that is relevant.
5. You can use these packets, in the packet spammer. Or add them to your bot in the misc tab.
note: only add 1 packet per command
2. A new window will popup. Click start to record all packets.
3. Now do the action you want to get the packet for. (e.g goto your house)
4. Stop the sniffer, and search for the packets that is relevant.
5. You can use these packets, in the packet spammer. Or add them to your bot in the misc tab.
Screenshot
note: only add 1 packet per command
Do you smell that
? Yes, this is a cheesy post.
Great job as always! Not surprising anymore on what you can do cause I've known what you're capable of and with all honesty I've been looking up to you since we've met up to now and that will never change. I'm really glad I met you, I've learned a lot things from you. Don't leave me okay?
But we all have to move on... especially on a
dead game 
I should probably post the source code for Magus, as well to my other projects/unreleased ones after you
? Yes, this is a cheesy post.Great job as always! Not surprising anymore on what you can do cause I've known what you're capable of and with all honesty I've been looking up to you since we've met up to now and that will never change. I'm really glad I met you, I've learned a lot things from you. Don't leave me okay?

But we all have to move on... especially on a
dead game 
I should probably post the source code for Magus, as well to my other projects/unreleased ones after you

Thank you!
I'm incredibly happy to have been of help. I won't really be leaving, I just won't be spending too much time on AQW anymore.
I definitely think you should release your stuff too, it's a good idea to do that instead of keeping it to yourself if you're not going to work on it anymore. Hopefully other people can use it and write their own bots/tools.
I'm incredibly happy to have been of help. I won't really be leaving, I just won't be spending too much time on AQW anymore.

I definitely think you should release your stuff too, it's a good idea to do that instead of keeping it to yourself if you're not going to work on it anymore. Hopefully other people can use it and write their own bots/tools.

Your fast travel to tercess still needs to go to citadel to work?
I thought you made it so that it joins room m22 in the map even if it doesn't exist so it can skip citadel entirely.
I thought you made it so that it joins room m22 in the map even if it doesn't exist so it can skip citadel entirely.
first time using 3.7 version, i'm getting stuck on "Authenticating Account Info..."
I kept it like that for 30 minutes (because I had other stuff to deal with)
then re-opened and still the same
would love some help.
I kept it like that for 30 minutes (because I had other stuff to deal with)
then re-opened and still the same
would love some help.

I am having problems to use get/send to bank or inventory commands, the commands wont work in some cases, after I rejoined or modified the commands, they start to work again, Axe of the Prospector and Doomatter for example.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Hack RequestsVermintide Grimoire and Tomes cheat table
7 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) DiscussionsGrimoire [Bot/Trainer]
18 Steam Games Hacks & CheatsWarhammer: End Times - Vermintide Cheat Table (Health, ammo, grimoires)
105 Steam Games Hacks & CheatsWarhammer: End Times - Vermintide Cheat Table (Health, ammo, grimoires)
51
