CoolHelpI need help with rust

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I need help with rust
Hello i have a huge problem, i got banned for cheating on rust for like a year ago. i fixed it by changing HWID and reinstalling windows so now i can play but im still getting banned on different servers, lets say i would buy a new account i would get banned on Rustafied for Ban Evasion which means i got banned on another account,Is there anyone out there who knows how to fix this problem please contact me on Skype : the.wille
Change your ip.
I was using VPN, but i tried changing ip adress but its impossible with my router, like i turned it off for 12 hours and still the same ip.
Quote Originally Posted by SorabWilliam View Post
I was using VPN, but i tried changing ip adress but its impossible with my router, like i turned it off for 12 hours and still the same ip.
Have you tried leaving your router and modem off for over 5 minutes? I usually do about 30 minutes or so when I go out and come back and plug it.
Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
Have you tried leaving your router and modem off for over 5 minutes? I usually do about 30 minutes or so when I go out and come back and plug it.
he probably has, mine does the same thing, it hasnt changed itself in about a year
Call your ISP and request an IP change.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us