New Bypass method Error 31_0

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ronoazoro1231 View Post
i mean 8047 19 01 to
47 orig byte
and then when you use memorycopy you reduced one and make it 46 i thought we only need to reduct one byte from the last ?
Sorry, it is supposed to be
memcpy((void*)( CShell + 0x6AEC6C ), "\x80\x47\x19\x00", 4);
Quote Originally Posted by malfac009 View Post
Sorry, it is supposed to be
memcpy((void*)( CShell + 0x6AEC6C ), "\x80\x47\x19\x00", 4);
I see thanks now i solved my problem
@CaiozinhoFC1 do you have the call function aob for error 28_3?

example :
If WeaponHack->ServerSide = error 31_0
else
call 28_3
Quote Originally Posted by malfac009 View Post
@CaiozinhoFC1 do you have the call function aob for error 28_3?

example :
If WeaponHack->ServerSide = error 31_0
else
call 28_3
already wants too much
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
already wants too much
Sorry, I'm not wanting I mean how to find the calling function?
I just want an idea. Sorry for missunderstood.
Quote Originally Posted by malfac009 View Post
Sorry, I'm not wanting I mean how to find the calling function?
I just want an idea. Sorry for missunderstood.
The "easiest" way is debugging, however you will need to bypass the themida and xigncode
Quote Originally Posted by yaago View Post
The "easiest" way is debugging, however you will need to bypass the themida and xigncode
Thankyou, but I have bypass xigncode bypass here. I can use CE .
I just want an idea how to do it properly, because we already know that debugging Crossfire with CE will Automativaly close and stop working. Ex. Already find the refference address but in order to find the reall address we have to debbug it.
Could you suggest any other working methods?
Quote Originally Posted by malfac009 View Post
Thankyou, but I have bypass xigncode bypass here. I can use CE .
I just want an idea how to do it properly, because we already know that debugging Crossfire with CE will Automativaly close and stop working. Ex. Already find the refference address but in order to find the reall address we have to debbug it.
Could you suggest any other working methods?
With CE you can easily debug by changing some configuration (find out ) or use ScyllaHide if it works
Now it's up to you
Quote Originally Posted by yaago View Post
With CE you can easily debug by changing some configuration (find out ) or use ScyllaHide if it works
Now it's up to you
Thank You . I'll do it from here.
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
Address:
Code:
CFBR // CShell.dll+0x6D1243
FF ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 80 46 19 01 83 44 24 1C 04
Local:
Code:
106D1243  |> 8046 19 01     |ADD BYTE PTR DS:[ESI+19],1
Bypass:
Code:
memcpy((void*)( CShell + 0x6D1243 ), "\x80\x46\x19\x00", 4);
change 1 to 0 xd, ready for use weaponhack
how to use this sir?
good thread subscribing for this
sir san ko po lalagay yung coding nyan
can someone send me some pattern for this code?
@CaiozinhoFC1 consegui burlar o 28_3 e 28_4, agora está dando 31_0, está correto? doidera... obg desde já, graças a vc estou conseguindo, máximo respeito!
Quote Originally Posted by HardHaxing View Post
@CaiozinhoFC1 consegui burlar o 28_3 e 28_4, agora está dando 31_0, está correto? doidera... obg desde já, graças a vc estou conseguindo, máximo respeito!
will all your respect, how did you manage to bypass client error 28_4?.
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?