New Bypass method Error 31_0

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by emiedumalasa View Post
will all your respect, how did you manage to bypass client error 28_4?.
I have been success with the client error 28_4, but now did get 31_0 instantly
Then not is complete, still i'm try
Quote Originally Posted by HardHaxing View Post
I have been success with the client error 28_4, but now did get 31_0 instantly
Then not is complete, still i'm try
how did you bypass the 28_4 bro ?
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
how did you bypass the 28_4 bro ?
To bypass the 28_4, need understand the logic
After 5 months, i got it!
Quote Originally Posted by HardHaxing View Post
I have been success with the client error 28_4, but now did get 31_0 instantly
Then not is complete, still i'm try
This is the pattern to find client error 30_1 in crossfire ph, may be it will work also in other region.

Code:
FF ? ? ? ? ? 80 47 19 01
Quote Originally Posted by HardHaxing View Post
I have been success with the client error 28_4, but now did get 31_0 instantly
Then not is complete, still i'm try
Easy
Quote Originally Posted by HardHaxing View Post
To bypass the 28_4, need understand the logic
After 5 months, i got it!
i know exactly that
do you have pattern scan for this ?
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
Easy
You just make jmp right?

Filling it with NOP also works

I got bypass 28_3/28_4/31_0
now i'm get disconnected from server lol, very nice...
I'll continue try, I never arrived so near
Quote Originally Posted by HardHaxing View Post
I got bypass 28_3/28_4/31_0
now i'm get disconnected from server lol, very nice...
I'll continue try, I never arrived so near
Did you already fix the disconnected from server?
Quote Originally Posted by emiedumalasa View Post
Did you already fix the disconnected from server?
Yes, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by HardHaxing View Post
I got bypass 28_3/28_4/31_0
now i'm get disconnected from server lol, very nice...
I'll continue try, I never arrived so near
congratulations broh
Quote Originally Posted by HardHaxing View Post
Yes, thanks
Como é que conseguiste?
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
congratulations broh
thanks ur motivation
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
Address:
Code:
CFBR // CShell.dll+0x6D1243
FF ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 80 46 19 01 83 44 24 1C 04
Local:
Code:
106D1243  |> 8046 19 01     |ADD BYTE PTR DS:[ESI+19],1
Bypass:
Code:
memcpy((void*)( CShell + 0x6D1243 ), "\x80\x46\x19\x00", 4);
change 1 to 0 xd, ready for use weaponhack
I think they patched it, pattern can't be found anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I think they patched it, pattern can't be found anymore.

Happy Leecher
Code:
1070116F  |. 8047 19 01     |ADD BYTE PTR DS:[EDI+19],1 //ADDR 0x70116F
10701173  |. 83C5 01        |ADD EBP,1
10701176  |. 83C6 30        |ADD ESI,30
10701179  |. 83C3 10        |ADD EBX,10
1070117C  |. 83FD 03        |CMP EBP,3
1070117F  |. 897424 18      |MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+18],ESI
10701183  |.^0F8C 11FEFFFF  \JL CShell_0.10700F9A
10701189  |. B0 01          MOV AL,1
1070118B  |. 8B8C24 B401000>MOV ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+1B4]
10701192  |. 64:890D 000000>MOV DWORD PTR FS:[0],ECX
10701199  |. 59             POP ECX
1070119A  |. 5F             POP EDI
1070119B  |. 5E             POP ESI
1070119C  |. 5D             POP EBP
1070119D  |. 5B             POP EBX
1070119E  |. 8B8C24 9C01000>MOV ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+19C]
107011A5  |. 33CC           XOR ECX,ESP
107011A7  |. E8 98B84C00    CALL CShell_0.10BCCA44
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?