Need help with Cloud Save Extract 1.1

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with Cloud Save Extract 1.1
Ok so I bypassed the game I was able to get my cloud save and alter it. Everything is fine so far.
When it comes to injecting my game with the modified save file it does not change. Anyone know the solution or had a similar experience that may help.
Normally you gotta type '1' and hit Enter to inject the modified save file.
Quote Originally Posted by IkBenDeGamer View Post
Normally you gotta type '1' and hit Enter to inject the modified save file.
Oh really? Well normally when people are able to read they don't post such smartass replys thinking they are clever at being helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by IkBenDeGamer View Post
injecting my game with the modified save file it does not change.
You would think that clearly if I was able to bypass the EAC, and download the cloudsave, you would think clearly I was smart enough to follow the last of the instructions. Not IkBenDeGamer.
When u something changes in game and u download cloud save, changes applied in new save?
I have the same problem...
I had this issue when I was adding an item to a survivor that doesn't actually exist (I added Item_Camper_SkeletonKey instead of Item_Camper_Key), so the cloudsave.txt has to be a valid save file for Dead by Daylight.

Other than that check your EAC bypass and make sure it's working,

CloudExtractor will inject the cloudsave.txt that's located in the same directory as the CloudExtract v1.1.exe, so make sure you're editing and saving to the right file.
Quote Originally Posted by audiopathik View Post
I had this issue when I was adding an item to a survivor that doesn't actually exist (I added Item_Camper_SkeletonKey instead of Item_Camper_Key), so the cloudsave.txt has to be a valid save file for Dead by Daylight.

Other than that check your EAC bypass and make sure it's working,

CloudExtractor will inject the cloudsave.txt that's located in the same directory as the CloudExtract v1.1.exe, so make sure you're editing and saving to the right file.
CloudExtract v1.1 is extracting incomplete saves for me ;-( it always says complete but it's not....
Quote Originally Posted by pewpewpew93 View Post
CloudExtract v1.1 is extracting incomplete saves for me ;-( it always says complete but it's not....
Well it works flawlessy for me so I'm sure it's something on your end...

How do you mean incomplete saves?
Quote Originally Posted by audiopathik View Post
Well it works flawlessy for me so I'm sure it's something on your end...
How do you mean incomplete saves?
if u download in the next second that save and start editing, editor will say "hey, guy, save is not valid"
AudioPathik, again thanks u)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?