Looking for a Sig
Main Text: Ndmbbl3
Size: uhh.. 330x110 is standardish right?
Style: Grunge -- if you can fit it in with the theme
Theme: Dark War, like WWII-ish
Color: Darker greens, greys, blacks -- that darker army colored range
Image: The gun cluster from one of these images would be cool, idc if the greyish background stays



Other: you can put a little "made by ____ "or whatever near an edge if you want or I'll just post "made by ____" under the Sig, whatever you want XD
-If you want a larger sized image I have a fullscreen 1024x768 version too
THANKS!
Size: uhh.. 330x110 is standardish right?
Style: Grunge -- if you can fit it in with the theme
Theme: Dark War, like WWII-ish
Color: Darker greens, greys, blacks -- that darker army colored range
Image: The gun cluster from one of these images would be cool, idc if the greyish background stays



Other: you can put a little "made by ____ "or whatever near an edge if you want or I'll just post "made by ____" under the Sig, whatever you want XD
-If you want a larger sized image I have a fullscreen 1024x768 version too
THANKS!
