Looking for a sig

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a sig
I'm just wondering if someone could make me a sig. I don't want anything to big, just because I don't want big pictures in my sig. I dislike bright colors: Orange,yellow,pink, etc. I like black and white, and dark colors. I also want it to say Hidden. Maybe with fog or smoke and a soldier, I dunno..Anything like that would be awesome.
Thanks


/
1. Follow Format.
2. I Will Do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
1. Follow Format.
2. I Will Do it.
1. Follow format?
2. ok thanks
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
1. Follow format?
2. ok thanks
Yes Bull3t Sticky
Main Text/Name: Hidden(In a graffiti type way..something cool like that)
Sub Text/Quote: N/A
Size: Not to big..? I don't know.
Style: Grunge
Theme: Awesomeness.
Color: Black, white, gray.
Image/Render: Soldier, or anything to do in that category
Designer: (Don't know what goes here.)
Other Information: Fog/smoke, etc.
Here You go


EDITED with new one.

OK.
wow nice sig
ITT: Newphags who fail.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us