Google vs Amazon

Posts 46–60 of 79 · Page 4 of 6
If you are working for google............. you da man!
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
google has way better innovation, amazon is like... meh... there's hundreds of sites similar to Amazon, with similar tech.
but amazon have many other successful companys too and most of them are famous too.
both are as equally bad.
difficult one - google
Quote Originally Posted by Amazong! View Post
A battle of two major companies.
Ok. Mercedes or Acer?
I wouldn’t really compare them... 2 different kind of companies
Both companies are not as different as people think, they trade blows in many industries. It's all about data for them, whoever creates the biggest ecosystem is going to own it all.
I'd probably go with Google
Google for Tech

but for e commerce shoping Amazon
I use google to make informed decisions based on getting the best deals/prices. However I'll almost always use amazon if its a large value order (I trust them a lot more with my money)
they both have different goals
Can't really compare these two as one is a search engine developer company and phone seller compared to amazon where it is a marketplace.
Amazon is a crappy company that underpays its workers, but I don't know enough about Google to say anything about its quality.
DEFINITELY AMAZON FOR SURE. HANDS DOWN
Posts 46–60 of 79 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?