I found this...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I found this...
I was searching source codes and a found a aimbot I don't know if it works but but if it does can you do a release
WinActive (crossfire.exe)
HotKeySet ( "k", "_c"), à proximité func _a ()
HotKeySet ( "o", "_d"), à proximité func _b ()
HotKeySet ( "x", "_b")
HotKeySet ( "f", "_a)
tandis que 1
sleep (200)
Wende

_a Func ()
$ Var = 1
tout en var $ = 1
PixelSearch $ coord = (0, 0,1024, 768, 0xD0AC8F)
PixelSearch $ coord = (0, 0,1024, 768, 0xD0B69B)
PixelSearch $ coord = (0, 0,1024, 768, 0xD2AD8F)
PixelSearch $ coord = (0, 0,1024, 768, 0xC6A88F)
If Not @ poule erreur Tave
MouseMove ($ coord [0], $ coord [1])

Endif
Wend
EndFunc

_b Func ()
1var $ = 1
tout 1var $ = 1
PixelSearch $ coord = (0, 0,1024, 768, 0x1E2826)
PixelSearch $ coord = (0, 0,1024, 768, 0x282C30)
Coord PixelSearch $ = (0, 0,1024, 768, 0x000101)
PixelSearch $ coord = (0, 0,1024, 768, 0x212826)
If Not @ error Alors
MouseMove ($ coord [0], $ coord [1])

Endif
Wende
EndFunc


_c Func ()
$ Var = 0
EndFunc

_d Func ()

1var $ = 0
EndFunc
thats on french? hmm
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
thats on french? hmm
ectasy release ur hack plz lol
Could be autoit? I don't knwo..
lol nothin to do with subject. failor.
its simple aimbot; does not work any more cause CF blocks autoit
used this before w/ WH.dll + REZ17....

you can imagine how i pwned?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us