EAC Easy Anticheat & CSharp

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
EAC Easy Anticheat & CSharp
Hi guys how does EAC work exactly?

Ive tried to do some research but im left a little short!
I understand that adding .dll files into managed / or injecting files are detected but does it detect modifications to Assembly-CSharp.dll (even if its just a changed bool (false to true))?
Im currently hacking a Unity Game and it now has EasyAntiCheat as of 2 weeks ago.
I do not want the DEVs or EAC to detect anything so very hesitant to just try this! The game is in Alpha and has a small community.

Ive managed to get "hacks" (more of an advantage) in these games like "DisplayEnemyTeamOnMap" to work just by changing a couple of bools and Float values. I havnt had to any of the code.

If anyone is able to help me or point me in the right direction, i would really appreciate it!


Thanks
Cheers
Look up FuckBattlEye on Github, it's a C# port of a POC to get a handle to the game without getting detected. I don't know if they will specifically detect the displayteamonmap stuff.
this is very outdated!

im hoping a change of a bool wont be detected... but then again im pretty sure they have something in place that will detect it.

Cheers
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?