New CF Minion

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Modding a forum has nothing to do with how active you are in that specific section. It helps, but it doesn't really matter. Thanks for your opinion though.
I know but there was better members like:
[MPGH]InHuman,swiftdude,[MPGH]IHelper,greathamza,Godlike,[MPGH]hejsan,ECsTaSY,DeathHunter and [MPGH]joshcarr2006.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I know but there was better members like:
[MPGH]InHuman,swiftdude,[MPGH]IHelper,greathamza,Godlike,[MPGH]hejsan,ECsTaSY,DeathHunter and [MPGH]joshcarr2006.
Who defines whos better? blacksaber.

Was his choice, he had his reasons, ask him?
Oh,blacksaber choose I thought Arunforce do,sorry than,but congratulations and do your job good.
I personally don't have a problem with the choice. As long as it's not Hahne i'm fine with it.
ofc he will do a good job,if he would not he will just get deminoned
Ya,I heard that Hahne did some accounts and voted for him self,that's why I didn't made him in the list
Congratulations!!
He gunna do a good job
Congratz .
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Scrcrw? Minion? I just loled when isaw this fucking bullshit.
Tell me what did Scrcrw on this Section? he just come here for 1hour or Mi then RQ=Rage Quit for Graphics sectio's lol

For Me i would chose GodLike/SS.Darken BTW Blacksaber chosen Scrcrw = =
Best minions that could get chosen were:
Godlike,Joshcar,Ecstasy,DeathHunter,Greathamzaa,ty ler,and hejsan
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Best minions that could get chosen were:
Godlike,Joshcar,Ecstasy,DeathHunter,Greathamzaa,ty ler,and hejsan
hejsan already Minion = =
Sick!

People are saying that I would be a choice!

Gfx isn't that busy so scrcrw will be able to check here for hours on end and he's Aussie so he can minion while the others are asleep and can sleep when the others minion
lol if you know scrwc will be on in Last week of aprill = =
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?