LightbulbDiscussionInternal Cheating

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Internal Cheating
Once I saw an internal League of Legends cheat, it was a ZoomHack, but one thing I noticed was that the cheat wrote in the LoL Chat, internally, as if someone had typed it.

Is it too complicated and / or is there any tutorials?
Quote Originally Posted by CaET View Post
Once I saw an internal League of Legends cheat, it was a ZoomHack, but one thing I noticed was that the cheat wrote in the LoL Chat, internally, as if someone had typed it.

Is it too complicated and / or is there any tutorials?
It's possible to achieve externally too
Look at Vice b7
External with in game status messages
Ask @Not Officer about this
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
It's possible to achieve externally too
Look at Vice b7
External with in game status messages
Ask @Not Officer about this
/evoke @Not Officer

And thank's for the reply
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?