LightbulbPC vs Console

Posts 16–30 of 112 · Page 2 of 8
PC.

More freedom to do what you want, more games available and more of just everything.
pc able to customize a lot more
able to do a lot more than just gaming video/photoshop etc
PC since you use it for more than just gaming.

It's integrated into society's way of life since it's connection to internet, document processing functions etc is important
PC has all the advantages. Only pro about console is probably select release games and finding other people to play with.
Quote Originally Posted by Patek View Post
PC has all the advantages. Only pro about console is probably select release games and finding other people to play with.
PC better on so many levels, other than console being more party friendly
PC VS Console is too much of a controversial topic.

Both of them have their pros/cons.

Example...

PC: Cheaters in every games.
Console: No cheaters.

Moral of the story: Play whatever the fuck you want.
Coke vs Pepsi
pc, no doubt better graphics and if you like using controllers you can install a pc driver
Of course everyone here is just gonna say PC. Price point, console is better, more of my normie friends have one so I've been buying them all my life.
Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
There is still alot of controversies about PC vs Console
But which one do you prefer? PC? Console? and Why?
PC = HACK, INJECT, EDIT SOURCE, HIGHLY MODABLE AND TORRENT
CONSOLE = CAN'T DO MUCH WITH HACKS
The only thing I think consoles got is exclusive games. like The Last of US ( the best game I have ever played so far), Uncharted. NEw God of war is coming out in 2 days, wish I had my PS4 to play it.
I like PC. You can choose what you want to pay for parts. Also you don’t have to pay for a subscription to play with friends online.
console lot of exclusives,casual gaming ezzz
PC forever, I never had a console
Posts 16–30 of 112 · Page 2 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us