PostSavefile Requesting Thread

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Savefile Requesting Thread
Hello All

Today I decided that i'm gonna start making super specific save files for anybody because I am bored

Let me get in to what your reply should consist of



Requesting

You should include a description of what you want in the savefile
(You can go very in depth with this - Example, Claudette P2 Lvl 46 with 16 Purple Fllashlights and legacy 1)

You should also include a day you would want it to be done (Give a reasonable timeframe please, Also bear in mind, It takes awhile to edit savefiles)


I hope this thread will be useful to some people that want specific savefiles without needing to do it themselves
I like your 2k save file, I appreciate that!
100 offerings/addons/items on all killers/survivors p3 and legacy and with feng min exclusive i mean golden shirt+pants and same on killers
timeframe 5 days.
I can do that, Qwerty1123446, However you cant unlock the Golden Feng Exclusive with the save editor, If you want the Golden Feng Exclusive, You should use Greenluma to unlock it. It's a sticky thread if you want to use it.

I'll try my best to get this file done today
After using the bloodpoints cheat engine i would like to go back to being a freshy with no perks, prestige, nothing like that just fresh like barely even playing. I would like this save file because i am considering playing with chams and getting bloodpoints that way so i look somewhat legit. Please and thank you.
BatsuGame
BatsuGame, I haven't tested this save file myself, However, It is a blank save file, You can test it if you want. Also, if you do test it, Let me know if it works xd

The files gotta be approved by a mod so just wait for them to approve it
BlankSave.txt6 KB · 47 downloads Clean
Thank you, do you know of a video where it shows how to use the bypass to edit hosts file for extract?
Look up a user by the name of Zekeo on YouTube and look for Dead by Daylight Hacking Tutorial #1/#2/#3, He shows how to do it in #2 the best
so should my hosts file look like this?
You need to make sure you edit the hosts file to say this

Code:
127.0.0.1	download.eac-cdn.com
127.0.0.1	94.237.80.40
127.0.0.1	94.237.*
127.0.0.1	download-alt.easyanticheat.net
127.0.0.1	104.28.*
127.0.0.1	download.eac-cdn.com
127.0.0.1	94.237.80.40
127.0.0.1	94.237.*
After that, Download the EAC files and paste them in your game directory

- - - Updated - - -
@Qwerty1123446, I've got your savefile finished and ready to go, Let me know if you have any problem with the file or if I messed something up

100 Items/Addons/Offerings on All Survivors/Killers
All Survivors/Killers P3 Level 50
Legacy on applicable Survivors/Killers
1,000,000 Bloodpoints, and 1,000 Iridescent Shards

If there is an error downloading the file, Just wait for a mod to approve it. Shouldn't take long
Qwerty1123446.txt173 KB · 26 downloads Clean
600 Items/Addons/Offerings on All Survivors/Killers
All perks on all survivors/killers
Meg P1 Level 40
For other: All survivors/Killers Level 30
200k Bloodpoints and 800 Iridescent Shards
timeframe: 4 days
Survivors all level 50, no prestige, all perks, 50 of every item/addon/offerings.
No time limit, please and thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by BatsuGame View Post
Survivors all level 50, no prestige, all perks, 50 of every item/addon/offerings.
No time limit, please and thank you.
this would be awesome , but also with all killers level 50 billy and hunteresss p2 f you have the time please do it ! thanks.
Could you create a SaveFile which contains:
P3 Nea - lvl 35
Rest of survivors P1 lvl 30
All killers P3 - lvl 35
All perks for each killer and survivor.
But no legacy and no items/offerings/addons.

If you could do that i would really appreciate it. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Nifl View Post
Hello All

Today I decided that i'm gonna start making super specific save files for anybody because I am bored

Let me get in to what your reply should consist of



Requesting

You should include a description of what you want in the savefile
(You can go very in depth with this - Example, Claudette P2 Lvl 46 with 16 Purple Fllashlights and legacy 1)

You should also include a day you would want it to be done (Give a reasonable timeframe please, Also bear in mind, It takes awhile to edit savefiles)


I hope this thread will be useful to some people that want specific savefiles without needing to do it themselves
My friend, can you fax me a save file for me ??
all survivors and killers P3, with all perks, with 100 items and complements.
no legacy and no event items.
If you can, I thank you very much.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?