unregister user

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
unregister user
is warrock down????
cant log in with any account
i check in warrock.net n my accounts r active
If you are banned it takes around 10-30 mins for it to show on your account some times.
Quote Originally Posted by mike3667 View Post
If you are banned it takes around 10-30 mins for it to show on your account some times.
i have no hacks since the last update
im the only one???
I can get on fine. just calm down and wait like 10-30 mins and try and get back on.
my friend have this to.

And he don't glitch or hack.....
Quote Originally Posted by amas123 View Post
I have the same problem as you.
I dunno what is rong whit warrock.
well at leats we know were not banned lol
Quote Originally Posted by amas123 View Post
I have the same problem as you.
I dunno what is rong whit warrock.
Yes theres something wrong in warrock, I call it to K2
Are you all like.... Dumb? YOur Account isn't kicked/banned, the servers are down... So after an hour or so you can log back in.
Quote Originally Posted by Robinnator View Post
Are you all like.... Dumb? YOur Account isn't kicked/banned, the servers are down... So after an hour or so you can log back in.
......................
Quote Originally Posted by wrasia View Post
......................
Wow talk about spam.. atleast post something that means something please -.-
Quote Originally Posted by mike3667 View Post
Wow talk about spam.. atleast post something that means something please -.-
Ye i agree he could have atleast said something.
i have the same problem,

soz im dutch
Quote Originally Posted by yvooo0 View Post
i have the same problem,

soz im dutch
What problem?
unregisterd user
Quote Originally Posted by yvooo0 View Post
unregisterd user
So basicly your banned you will have to make another account.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?