invisibility glitch

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
nvm I don't think the glitch even works, prolly happened randomly
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
nvm I don't think the glitch even works, prolly happened randomly
Yeah, it's kinda random, but equiping the outbreak skins (from my test) give you are better probability
Quote Originally Posted by OofOuchOwie View Post
oof exposed
i dont like people like him
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


i dont like people like him
sry pap, still new to the forum, don't really know the rules
Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
sry pap, still new to the forum, don't really know the rules
you knew what a vouch copy was
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


you knew what a vouch copy was
lmao //2short
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


you knew what a vouch copy was
yeah, didn't know there were requirements
Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
It was a prank bro
get rekt lmao.

also i tried this like 5+ times, nothing
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post


get rekt lmao.

also i tried this like 5+ times, nothing
im dead on the inside... LULz
the invisibility glitch occurs when extreme server lag happens while vaulting over certain objects, the player entity gets 'stuck' while lag rubber-bands the player back to the previous position before the lag spike occurred, this is why you don't see a player but you also see their gunshots. it's very difficult to impossible to do.
Ok like after 10 tries I got it but watch out cause ppl start recording and report you. I got a ban but then they unbanned me.
Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_dom View Post
Ok like after 10 tries I got it but watch out cause ppl start recording and report you. I got a ban but then they unbanned me.
that's hilarious, you got unbanned, BattlEye does not remove bans.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
that's hilarious, you got unbanned, BattlEye does not remove bans.
Probably not BE but ubi staff ban, my smurf got banned for glitching then got unbanned LUL
It was not battleye I was playing ranked with a party and there was a r6 dev in the party. His username was something like r6mikedev. When I emailed ubisoft support they said that devs can ban you and then unban you if they accidentally banned you. If you check somewhere in r6 support section on the ubisoft website it says that if it was a accidental ban they can still unban you. And one of the ppl in the party texted me saying that my name said nuclear_dom was banned for toxic behavor. And then I asked ubisoft why it said that and they responded saying that they didn't have any other way of saying banned on the top.

- - - Updated - - -

I did get unbanned but I checked the terms about banment and it said if a long time glitcher still uses unfair glitches they can perm ban them.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw brent1000 I love the absolutev7 no recoil hacks for r6.
trying 6x, still no luck
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?