Outdated[X23.0.0] 059's Client

Posts 136–150 of 181 · Page 10 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Zaikay View Post
Why is everyone so sceptical of 059 lol? Imo he has contributed more than most people if not all and always has something pretty amazing in his releases, the client's in it's first public release ofcourse it's gonna have bugs, so did crazyclient, be thankful that he released such a godly client in the first place.

Amazing work 059, love it :P
Most of the people are skeptical of the autonexus. I don't think it has anything to do with 059 himself. Even though it is very similar to crazy client's, there are differences.
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
Most of the people are skeptical of the autonexus. I don't think it has anything to do with 059 himself. Even though it is very similar to crazy client's, there are differences.
it seems to work more like nillies auto nex rather than cc (died whitest training)
Quote Originally Posted by 09morbab View Post
it seems to work more like nillies auto nex rather than cc (died whitest training)
Well there's the second death recorded with this client, I dont mean to provoke anyone it has some really cool features but auto nexus is probably the most important hack to me
Quote Originally Posted by 09morbab View Post
it seems to work more like nillies auto nex rather than cc (died whitest training)
Can confirm i got obliterated on my 8/8 knight against o2 with it set to 45%
Quote Originally Posted by --<XxWolfxX>-- View Post
Can confirm i got obliterated on my 8/8 knight against o2 with it set to 45%
i died on 7/8(not max mana) prot priest to anIce Adept
Needs more tweaking, imo. There are numerous bugs.
Pretty cool client
Thanks for the quick response but even when I do that, it still won't allow me to create a new character.
I think there's a desync issue with CL, and that's why people are dying. Somehow HP is getting lower than CL (which should never be the case afaik. If HP is EVER lower than CL, CL should just be set to HP). I was just running through glands one time (running to event), and looked over at my HP and it was at 300, while CL was around 800 (nearly full). If I didn't see that and kept running I 100% would have died.

This could be one of the causes of these deaths (just some insight so 059 has something to work with, other than a bunch of people saying they died).
Someone should update nillys
Quote Originally Posted by Yvettr View Post
Someone should update nillys
You should
If he posted only swf file, how could I open it? I open it with .exe
I have a suggestion; Nillys, but add the stuff you feel necessary?
Quote Originally Posted by tetrisrox View Post
I have a suggestion; Nillys, but add the stuff you feel necessary?
....Why? Lol.
Obvious reasons, and among that, screen transitions don't bug. many bugs that multiple experiencing.. Reading player feedback also helps. You should try that.
Posts 136–150 of 181 · Page 10 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us