Outdated[X23.0.0] 059's Client

Posts 61–75 of 181 · Page 5 of 13
In my opinion, the client can still be extremely good.
Most forget this is the first release.


I have to say very good so far, a good alternative to the creazyclient

-You can claim Normal/Epic Chest but after the claim u screen will get a new color= grey, than restart your client



good work

How do you disable autoaccept guild invites? So annoying xd
Thanks for the feedback everyone, got a lot of stuff to work on now...

Quote Originally Posted by agenttikissa225 View Post
i'd say nilly's is better.
This is good but the UI scaling is shit, not trying to be offensive but could you do something about it?
or is there an option for UI scaling guz i didn't see any.

ty for reading and understanding
How is it different or what specifically is broken? Type /scui or /scaleui to toggle it btw, works fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by wewt22 View Post
How does the auto-nexus compare to CC's? I haven't lost a character ever while using CC. Granted I avoid lag. Thanks for the release.
Should be the close, both do the vit calculation, not sure how he handles paladin seals but mine should be as proper as I can get. I only put the clienthp autonexus in my client once I felt like I could play it on without it desyncing and getting messed up.


Quote Originally Posted by kendostick70 View Post
whenever i enter anywhere UI is broken as hell. Unusable for me.

Cant use vault because screen goes super zoomed in and UI is pushed into oblivion. same with most places besides nexus.

Pic of when you enter a realm or anything other than nexus
Don't use hardware acceleration, it doesn't work with this client.


Quote Originally Posted by youdeservetodiex View Post
Ok, i tested the client and its nice.

here are the things that bothered me. ( maybe its something in setting of myself but idunno )

nexus is good. all zoomed out and shit. but if i enter a realm, vault ( nice icons tho ) or daily quest room. its all zoomed in and i cant see any hud or click anything.

can someone check this
Don't use hardware acceleration, it doesn't work with this client.

Quote Originally Posted by kendostick70 View Post
Not just you, anything but nexus is mega fucked with this client.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH! You can visit an unfucked guild hall, if you are in one...
Don't use hardware acceleration, it doesn't work with this client.

Quote Originally Posted by idodoi View Post
there's a bug, you can't select a new character.
Thanks, fixed this now, reverted a change with embedded MovieClips (StarGraphic was messing this one up).

Quote Originally Posted by kendostick70 View Post
One might think the whole being unable to use the client because upon leaving nexus the UI breaks and screen zooms in obliterating any practical use would be the more pressing bug
Don't use hardware acceleration, it doesn't work with this client.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
Nice idea, some nice concepts. Hardware acceleration NEEDS to be off though.

I can't get to nexus though. Not sure why. It just always takes me to my vault.

Next edit: I cleared my flash data w/ CCleaner and it fixed my issue.
Huh, not sure why you weren't able to disable vault. Did you do /vault? Also, made hardware acceleration always off even if it's enabled in settings, I never had it enabled so I never ran into that issue lel woops.

Quote Originally Posted by albin3123 View Post
Okey, the client is good but all debuffs dosnt work, armor broken, quiet
Yeah some of it is broken, I'll work on them later today, I play with all debuffs not ignored (except client side ones) so I didn't fix some.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
Thanks for the beautiful release. A couple things I was wondering:
1. Will you support in-game character/server switching like crazyclient?
2. Will you implement a maphack or something similar that reveals the whole map [to some extent at least].
3. Will you add an option for big loot bags?

This is all I can think of at this time.
1. Sure, forgot about that feature, can definitely add it.
2. I was close to putting it in but idk, I figured it would affect performance and it would increase client size (not that that matters as much though). It's useful, I'll add to todo list.
3. If you REALLY want it, fine... And if so, do you want it for just white bags or blue bags or everything?

Quote Originally Posted by drdumpster View Post
great client but youre vulnerable to all debuffs. that side of the client isnt working
Will fix.


Quote Originally Posted by imanewb149 View Post
my only problems are, the autoability being seperate but not completly done. as in wiz is good and necro is semi ok? "mine keeps firing off randomly..." but the sorc andi imagine a few others just spam space... and also seem to disreguard if something is immune or what it is... "no list following". some of the debuffs dont actually get ignored pre the 25 cap.. mainly stuff like slow quiet bleeding armor break etc and they are set to on so they should be ignored. though pet stasis is ignored "from what ive seen" also now ay to adjust the damage numbers say make hits show remaning hp and damage done "what i used in nilly's personally" also no +1 aim personally didn't use it but maybe others do.
has no setting for showing mob info "ids/names" making it very hard to manage the list of ignored and not. also very unsure if auto ability follows these rules... if i find anything major ill edit but the client is amazing would love if these things were addressed in v2 <3 thanks so much!

edit - spell bomb aimassit has also been removed off of right click :c sad life
Yep I noticed necro was broken yesterday too, bugged me a lot since yesterday I improved it from before (it used to waste your ability). I can improve the sorc and other ones I just don't ever play sorc/hunt/assassin/mystic. Debuff ignore will be fixed. I can change the hits with damage numbers/done. mobinfo is broken yeah. Right click for spellbomb, I'll make it toggle cause I had like 5 different features (force slowed was one) that I wanted to use with right click but as for now I have nothing on right click, not sure how to handle that, maybe a right click hack switcher so you can choose what thing you want right click to do.

Quote Originally Posted by _Sanick_ View Post
Client is great, has lots of potential. I've had no issues so far, except the fact that the quality is forced to be in low. My PC is good enough that I am able to run the game in high. Is there anyway to force the client to choose high resolution instead of me having to change it everytime I start up the client?
Eh sure, I used this client for multiboxing so I forced it to low. Also call me crazy but I've grown to like low quality better aesthetically after using it for so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by mariocat12 View Post
Even client side debuffs cant be ignored, like blind
Yeah a lot of client side ones are always disabled. Fixing is on todo list.

Quote Originally Posted by gruehunter View Post
Any way to change it so damage i take is in red like normal instead of green??
Will add this and other damage customization.

Quote Originally Posted by infern000 View Post
but does it have OPAutoNexus that nexus you with -73 health??
It will (should) do it sooner than negative. Also no autonexus is perfect, just a warning. I keep it on 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMcDonald123 View Post
Im trying to Log into the client and im getting a 500 error, what does that mean?
Not sure. Maybe it's the rate limiting from deca, if so, close all rotmg clients then wait 10 minutes then try again.

Quote Originally Posted by xxfireballxx View Post
if you can make the colo sword shoot straight that will be crazy
I can give it a shot. Etherite was a bit different, Colossus Sword has a massive amplitude.

Quote Originally Posted by SargentoPerdeu View Post
CAN U ADD THE AUTO ABBLITY TO SORC / ASSASINS / HUNTRSS ?
Will fix this yeah, I don't play those classes so I never dealt with auto ability on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tachymora View Post
Any way to reset the settings, I broke the client. I can only see a black screen right now.
Not sure how you managed to do that but yeah right click and click settings then drag the slider here to zero:


Quote Originally Posted by infern000 View Post
does it have insta guild invite accept? want to disable that
also i get no damage feedback for scepters, dunno if thats a setting either
That should have been removed or disabled by default, my bad on that, fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpwnsu View Post
What numbers are the constructs for me to add to ignore list?
2309, 2310, 2311

Quote Originally Posted by ARTheRapper View Post
Everything works amazing, the Autonexus is absolutely brilliant. As for requests, I have noticed that huntress has no auto ability option along with assassin making it harder to get accurate ability usage due to having to use spacebar rather than just autoability or right-clicking. If you could possibly address that in the next update it would be awesome! Thanks for the current release though, I'll make due for now!
Thanks, will fix auto ability next update.

Quote Originally Posted by demoncheetah666 View Post
hi,
first of all thank you so much for this EPIC client. I just wanted to check is there an option for full screen mode or not, cause i cant seem to find it in the options menu.
Once again thank you and kudos to you for making this epic client

- - - Updated - - -
Oh, the option is only toggleable via /fs, forgot about adding it to Options, it'll be in Visual next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladii View Post
Does auto heal work for pally? Do I have a setting disabled on accident? It isn't activating when I drop below my threshold.
Pally heal goes by regular autoability on or not, it just always spams whenever it can. Could make this customizable.

Quote Originally Posted by catttoo30 View Post
Is it just me or does no one else think that it's super sketch that the client asks for your secret before logging you in...
I forgot to mention why Secret was there. This is so you can login to a Steam or Kongregate account, it is not the security question shit. If you know your stream/knog credentials, same ones for muledump, you can paste it in there and it will even save you logged into that account.
Put steamworks:123456789 into the Email field and put the long base64 string into the Secret field.

Quote Originally Posted by Sztucznooki2 View Post
Nilli's better.
Auto potion loot, auto potion notify (your's not working. BETTER QUALITY
And you have some screen artifacts all the time
Will fix autoloot and quality. What screen artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Scamsec View Post
you could probably set amplitude to 0 for a bunch of other weapons too, i wonder if the server would even catch onto it in more extreme cases like esben or colo
Well the way I offset etherite is by changing your aim angle, if you change the amplitude you will dc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwalke View Post
While using this client, I tried to create a new character and for some strange reason, I am not able to do so. Is there some glitch with that or is it just me?
Fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivien2 View Post
In my opinion, the client can still be extremely good.
Most forget this is the first release.


I have to say very good so far, a good alternative to the creazyclient

-You can claim Normal/Epic Chest but after the claim u screen will get a new color= grey, than restart your client



good work

Thanks for the feedback :^O thought you were awol
Working on a fix to the quest ui right now, after I ported the new ui code with the two tabs it broke.

Quote Originally Posted by _Sanick_ View Post
How do you disable autoaccept guild invites? So annoying xd
Fixed.
Can someone please just upload a decent crazy client what the hickity shit
Hello!
When logging in, you have to put email and password, and there is 3rd option wich says "secret"?
Can you tell what is it about?
Quote Originally Posted by iamtheniggest View Post
Hello!
When logging in, you have to put email and password, and there is 3rd option wich says "secret"?
Can you tell what is it about?
He put it in his previous reply but. "I forgot to mention why Secret was there. This is so you can login to a Steam or Kongregate account, it is not the security question shit. If you know your stream/knog credentials, same ones for muledump, you can paste it in there and it will even save you logged into that account.
Put steamworks:123456789 into the Email field and put the long base64 string into the Secret field."
is there a way to get auto aim on wizard spellbombs ?
In the future, could you improve the autoaim to be like CC? I mean with the exception list which are target even when inv and are the only target of spellbomb (while not targetting mobs that are not in the exception list when inv/with spellbomb)

Oh, and event notifier
Hello!
Another question. This is bothering me.
About the godly autonexus: there was a client health reset key in CC, how does it work in this one?
Godly client!

Some issues I found:
- Inventory viewer in the title menu does not update. Need to restart the client;
- Auto ability (quiver, spell) hits enemies invulnerable;
- Quiver and seals can cause DC while autoability is activated;

Some ideas if you could/want to implement:
- Show mob id as nillys;
- Disable loot preview in vault, realm or both;
- Put a delay between auto abilities like quivers and seals because it causes DC constantly;

Love your work. nice release and thanks@
It's a nice client, thanks for that ! but i have a problem, I can't drink the heal and mp potions o.o i don't know what to do for that ~i play for steam ~
Anybody can help me?
ty !
Quote Originally Posted by SonneDS View Post
It's a nice client, thanks for that ! but i have a problem, I can't drink the heal and mp potions o.o i don't know what to do for that ~i play for steam ~
Anybody can help me?
ty !
Did you turn the option Thirsty to on in Fame tab? It prevents you from drinking pots from the inventory.
I cant open it ? says load error, retying. do you know why?
Can I turn off the fullscreen v3? I don't find it.
Quote Originally Posted by xtek23x View Post
Can I turn off the fullscreen v3? I don't find it.
/fs - toggle fullscreen
Posts 61–75 of 181 · Page 5 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us