Outdated[X23.0.0] 059's Client

Posts 76–90 of 181 · Page 6 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by HunterXHazar View Post
/fs - toggle fullscreen
Thanks a lot! I found some bug in new crazyclient
Can someone kindly explain to me why I can't create a new character and instead of picking a character it keeps me stuck on the classes screen? This is the only client that prohibits me from actually making another class and I'd like an answer as to why.
Quote Originally Posted by Deadwalke View Post
Can someone kindly explain to me why I can't create a new character and instead of picking a character it keeps me stuck on the classes screen? This is the only client that prohibits me from actually making another class and I'd like an answer as to why.
It's a bug in the client, if you reload the client it should fix it.
once autoloot and debuffs (? not sure if this is broken, however i went into an ot and got paralyzed) are fixed, i think i'd use this instead of cc.

edit: we also need map hack, (and maybe instead of percentage add an option to toggle with actual damage?)
some parts of godlands are white and it's hard to see the shots in there . maybe changing it to something that contrasts it would help.

amazing work on the client so far, keep it up and i don't doubt this becoming the dominant client!
i wanna say thanks for the massive feedback its really reassuring that this will come out amazing do you think youd be willing to add an exception list in addition to the ignore list? mainly for auto abilitiy, and good as spellbomb is or other abilities when they trigger on a normal god... or say random thing in the corner it dosnt help as much as drain energy. and with necro would it be possible to have it set to do like only if it will do "x damage" instead of like spellbomb only use if they have x hp?



also if it isnt too much to ask, when do you think v2 or 1.01 will be out? <3

display mob info is really important alsoi seem to get like invalid respones sometimes... ill /aig 273 or something and it will say failed and then /rig and it works... and then aig 273 again and still fail.. but it works.....


also the calander thing is MASSIVLEY USEFUL i cant thank you enough for that.
i agree nillys better 059 is more complex yay yay
[QUOTE=agenttikissa225;13509584]i'd say nilly's is better.
This is good but the UI scaling is shit, not trying to be offensive but could you do something about it?
or is there an option for UI scaling guz i didn't see any.

ty for reading and understanding[/dafadf
]
Just a suggestion, but maybe you can make an option to fire The Sword of the Marble Colossus In a striaght line just like the Etherite Daggerand Staff of the Cultist

Keep up the good work, dude!
this is so fucking crazy, but i want the crazy's autonexus, that is godly 100%
Old error from Nilly:
In wiki
Question: Where is the safest place in the world?
Answer: Inside mY shell.
in Client:
Question: Where is the safest place in the world?
Answer: Inside mE shell.

And can i see somewhere source?
Also, will there be a new client on realmstock now? Will it be updated faster than here?
@059

do you plan on converting crazy clients autonexus to this?

I heard rumors your autonexus is buggy
Since I think it's a very good hack, I'm just dedicating myself to seeing bugs. And I have noticed the following

- Automatic Skill does not work in the Rogue. Probe putting the option of Dont auto ability in Off and On mode and putting the automatic skill activated and once the invisibility is finished does not become invisible again.
- Recommendation to add a timer for the skills at least for the Rogue since it's good to know when it's going to become visible
- At least in my client. The life bar and client are very close
- Change the color of the damage caused by the mobs since it is the same color as the PetHeal
-Add Autopot for Heal and Magic please
-Fix fast the debuffs isnt functioning
-The option Hide all Proyectiles hide the proyectiles of mobs too... please fix that
-If u can add SafeWalk too plox

I clarify that everything probe with the hardware acceleration in Off

By the way very good customer. The issue of showing the% damage done and the way in which the keys display the Key Finder are very good. Greetings and thanks for the contribution
Quote Originally Posted by Gutii09 View Post
Since I think it's a very good hack, I'm just dedicating myself to seeing bugs. And I have noticed the following

- Automatic Skill does not work in the Rogue. Probe putting the option of Dont auto ability in Off and On mode and putting the automatic skill activated and once the invisibility is finished does not become invisible again.
- Recommendation to add a timer for the skills at least for the Rogue since it's good to know when it's going to become visible
- At least in my client. The life bar and client are very close
- Change the color of the damage caused by the mobs since it is the same color as the PetHeal
-Add Autopot for Heal and Magic please
-Fix fast the debuffs isnt functioning
-The option Hide all Proyectiles hide the proyectiles of mobs too... please fix that
-If u can add SafeWalk too plox

I clarify that everything probe with the hardware acceleration in Off

By the way very good customer. The issue of showing the% damage done and the way in which the keys display the Key Finder are very good. Greetings and thanks for the contribution
"-The option Hide all Proyectiles hide the proyectiles of mobs too... please fix that"
That's the point of hide ALL projectiles, it's supposed to hide enemies too. If you're wanting to hide only ally projectiles go to Experimental > Disable Ally Projectiles
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Might add a universal toggle for every hack, a "safemode" hotkey for screenshotting, but I really don't want to do this

Aww man, it'll be really nice if you could take the time to add this. Very cool client, nevertheless.
Quote Originally Posted by IvorySoul View Post
is there a way to get auto aim on wizard spellbombs ?
Turn auto ability on, they are independent.

Quote Originally Posted by escequi View Post
In the future, could you improve the autoaim to be like CC? I mean with the exception list which are target even when inv and are the only target of spellbomb (while not targetting mobs that are not in the exception list when inv/with spellbomb)

Oh, and event notifier
Uhhhh maybe, I didn't like crazy's auto ability though, not sure about autoaim. It is supposed to ignore invulnerable enemies but I had to remove it before releasing due to thinking it was causing a disconnect issue with projectiles. Working on fixing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheniggest View Post
Hello!
Another question. This is bothering me.
About the godly autonexus: there was a client health reset key in CC, how does it work in this one?
There isn't one, adding it now.

Quote Originally Posted by agedon View Post
I cant open it ? says load error, retying. do you know why?
Do this:


Quote Originally Posted by xtek23x View Post
Can I turn off the fullscreen v3? I don't find it.
Type /fs




Quote Originally Posted by HunterXHazar View Post
Godly client!

Some issues I found:
- Inventory viewer in the title menu does not update. Need to restart the client;
- Auto ability (quiver, spell) hits enemies invulnerable;
- Quiver and seals can cause DC while autoability is activated;

Some ideas if you could/want to implement:
- Show mob id as nillys;
- Disable loot preview in vault, realm or both;
- Put a delay between auto abilities like quivers and seals because it causes DC constantly;

Love your work. nice release and thanks@
1. The character list is cached and reused, I planned on having a way to refresh while on the main menu but could not find a way to call the reload request.
2. Fix is in the works.
3. Added a delay.


Quote Originally Posted by Deadwalke View Post
Can someone kindly explain to me why I can't create a new character and instead of picking a character it keeps me stuck on the classes screen? This is the only client that prohibits me from actually making another class and I'd like an answer as to why.
Cause I broke the embedded star graphic.


Quote Originally Posted by imanewb149 View Post
i wanna say thanks for the massive feedback its really reassuring that this will come out amazing do you think youd be willing to add an exception list in addition to the ignore list? mainly for auto abilitiy, and good as spellbomb is or other abilities when they trigger on a normal god... or say random thing in the corner it dosnt help as much as drain energy. and with necro would it be possible to have it set to do like only if it will do "x damage" instead of like spellbomb only use if they have x hp?



also if it isnt too much to ask, when do you think v2 or 1.01 will be out? <3

display mob info is really important alsoi seem to get like invalid respones sometimes... ill /aig 273 or something and it will say failed and then /rig and it works... and then aig 273 again and still fail.. but it works.....


also the calander thing is MASSIVLEY USEFUL i cant thank you enough for that.
I did not include the exception list in the auto aim code, just added it now. Also added /aex and /rex. Default commands with /igdefault and /exdefault. Also the /aig command looks like it fails but it saves the setting...


Quote Originally Posted by Gutii09 View Post
Since I think it's a very good hack, I'm just dedicating myself to seeing bugs. And I have noticed the following

- Automatic Skill does not work in the Rogue. Probe putting the option of Dont auto ability in Off and On mode and putting the automatic skill activated and once the invisibility is finished does not become invisible again.
- Recommendation to add a timer for the skills at least for the Rogue since it's good to know when it's going to become visible
- At least in my client. The life bar and client are very close
- Change the color of the damage caused by the mobs since it is the same color as the PetHeal
-Add Autopot for Heal and Magic please
-Fix fast the debuffs isnt functioning
-The option Hide all Proyectiles hide the proyectiles of mobs too... please fix that
-If u can add SafeWalk too plox

I clarify that everything probe with the hardware acceleration in Off

By the way very good customer. The issue of showing the% damage done and the way in which the keys display the Key Finder are very good. Greetings and thanks for the contribution
1. Never tested it with, will be fixing auto ability for the rest of the classes.
2. Sure...
3. Oh yeah the hp/clienthp bars aren't perfect. I can make an option to expand it or something.
4. Working on it making it customizable.
5. Working on it.
6. Intentional, it's for keeping follower clients while multiboxing on super low cpu usage. Instead, use Experimental options to hide Ally Projectiles.
7. Fine.
Intresting. Thanks for sharing.
Posts 76–90 of 181 · Page 6 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us