Any crazyclient players that used this, and can compare the pro's/con's?
Outdated[X23.0.0] 059's Client
Pros:
Performance
Teleporting to self for a Oreo-esque invulnerability
Some nice commands that WFBCC/CC didn't have
I really like the ability to make other people opaque
/realm is a really nice feature
Better/more active developer (WFBCC has no real active developer rn, just a bunch of people chipping in, and WFB putting out occasional updates)
Cons:
I disconnect a lot more using this than WFB/CC
No hardware acceleration
No auto-loot
Honestly for me the cons outweight the pros right now. If someone felt like releasing a good WFBCC release, I'd probably use that.
Don't fill anything in there. Just leave it blank. In fact, if you fill anything in there it gives an error.
Performance
Teleporting to self for a Oreo-esque invulnerability
Some nice commands that WFBCC/CC didn't have
I really like the ability to make other people opaque
/realm is a really nice feature
Better/more active developer (WFBCC has no real active developer rn, just a bunch of people chipping in, and WFB putting out occasional updates)
Cons:
I disconnect a lot more using this than WFB/CC
No hardware acceleration
No auto-loot
Honestly for me the cons outweight the pros right now. If someone felt like releasing a good WFBCC release, I'd probably use that.
Don't fill anything in there. Just leave it blank. In fact, if you fill anything in there it gives an error.
Does auto heal work for pally? Do I have a setting disabled on accident? It isn't activating when I drop below my threshold.
Is it just me or does no one else think that it's super sketch that the client asks for your secret before logging you in...
autonexus is dogshit, crazy outclasses it in every way. Cool release tho
Nilli's better.
Auto potion loot, auto potion notify (your's not working. BETTER QUALITY
And you have some screen artifacts all the time
Auto potion loot, auto potion notify (your's not working. BETTER QUALITY
And you have some screen artifacts all the time
" Todo/Not finished/Broken:
Autoloot
Fix the screen doubling in black areas (windows 10 only bug...)
Fix trench red breath aura be centered and fullscreen
Fix darkness picture thing to be centered and fullscreen
It probably doesn't work on steam, just like nilly's reborn client
Might add a universal toggle for every hack, a "safemode" hotkey for screenshotting, but I really don't want to do this
Probably more too "
It's not supposed to be working anyways...
Autoloot
Fix the screen doubling in black areas (windows 10 only bug...)
Fix trench red breath aura be centered and fullscreen
Fix darkness picture thing to be centered and fullscreen
It probably doesn't work on steam, just like nilly's reborn client
Might add a universal toggle for every hack, a "safemode" hotkey for screenshotting, but I really don't want to do this
Probably more too "
It's not supposed to be working anyways...
100000000x better than nilly's thank you
While using this client, I tried to create a new character and for some strange reason, I am not able to do so. Is there some glitch with that or is it just me?
This thread is closed for replies.


