SolvedGrimoire Bot

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire Bot
So I've been playing around with Grimoire lately and I have tons of old scripts/bots I wanna use. Is there a quick way to convert your bots from eg. Version 3.3 to 3.8 without redoing the whole command stream?
Quote Originally Posted by XDGamings View Post
So I've been playing around with Grimoire lately and I have tons of old scripts/bots I wanna use. Is there a quick way to convert your bots from eg. Version 3.3 to 3.8 without redoing the whole command stream?
I believe all you need to do is open Grimoire 3.8, load the script (nothing will show up), save it and load the new script.
It should re-write the functions when you save it.
Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
I believe all you need to do is open Grimoire 3.8, load the script (nothing will show up), save it and load the new script.
It should re-write the functions when you save it.

It doesn't work sadly. Just makes an empty script/bot file
Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
I believe all you need to do is open Grimoire 3.8, load the script (nothing will show up), save it and load the new script.
It should re-write the functions when you save it.
That only works for Grimoire 3.6 when loading scripts from 3.3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDGamings View Post
It doesn't work sadly. Just makes an empty script/bot file
If you still have your old scripts from 3.3 download 3.6 load them then save them again.
Then you can load it in 3.8.
Solved. //2short//
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?