Omg best client !!!
Outdated[X23.1.0] 059's Client
Oh I think u fix the auto ability for Rogue but no... or im doing wrong?
EDIT: I tried on Vault and dont auto ability inv but on realm yes... why its that?
EDIT: I tried on Vault and dont auto ability inv but on realm yes... why its that?
Thank you very much! Would greatly appreciate safe walk for abyss runs and right click name to teleport since I usually run two clients at once!
A little suggetions can you add a hotkey for enter in portals? would be great.
Dude keep up the good work. This is so far the best client ever! I cant wait to see what you will do with this in the future. 

thanks man, appreciate the work you're putting in for us 

Plz add a safe walk? thanks 

I'm getting load error, retrying for quite some time tho
and i when i try to login on the .exe it asks for '' secret '' and i have no clue about wtf is that, but i tried to create another account to see if was working, it didn't...
what should i do ?!
and i when i try to login on the .exe it asks for '' secret '' and i have no clue about wtf is that, but i tried to create another account to see if was working, it didn't...
what should i do ?!
Going to quote 059 here.
"I forgot to mention why Secret was there. This is so you can login to a Steam or Kongregate account, it is not the security question shit. If you know your stream/knog credentials, same ones for muledump, you can paste it in there and it will even save you logged into that account.
Put steamworks:123456789 into the Email field and put the long base64 string into the Secret field."
So if you're not using steam or kong account just leave secret field blank.
"I forgot to mention why Secret was there. This is so you can login to a Steam or Kongregate account, it is not the security question shit. If you know your stream/knog credentials, same ones for muledump, you can paste it in there and it will even save you logged into that account.
Put steamworks:123456789 into the Email field and put the long base64 string into the Secret field."
So if you're not using steam or kong account just leave secret field blank.
A safe walk option would be much appreciated bearing in mind the current event <3
Very impressive client, however
I can't drink hp or mp pots on this client.
I can't drink hp or mp pots on this client.
spell bomb really likes to spellbomb immune targets >_>
"it uses the aim at invuln option for autoaim" kinda thought those would be seperate as i dont think youd ever want abilitys to go on invuln?
"it uses the aim at invuln option for autoaim" kinda thought those would be seperate as i dont think youd ever want abilitys to go on invuln?
Holy shit 059, you're a legend! Also do you upload to realmstock first? Downloaded the client from there this morning
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.0.0] 059's Client
180 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsX23.0.0 Simple Client (Client Sided Debuffs)
17 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsX23.0.0 Simple Client (No Client Debuffs)
46 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsX23.1.0 Simple Client (No Client Debuffs)
34 General GamingDOWNLOAD WoW.exe HERE! (Full Client For MPGH Server)
25
