ZERO-ONE MISSION

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
ZERO-ONE MISSION
ZERO-ONE MISSION

Hello, I have been looking for a long time for the ZERO-ONE mission file. The mission file etc was once sold by maverickapps for 300 ¬ .... if someone has please give times
Quote Originally Posted by niger007 View Post
ZERO-ONE MISSION

Hello, I have been looking for a long time for the ZERO-ONE mission file. The mission file etc was once sold by maverickapps for 300 ¬ .... if someone has please give times
Member from this website? And what currency is that lol?
@Felix Hello Felix I am German - the fermentation is EURO.

300 € = 369.50USD



sorry if there are typing errors i translate with google translator
Quote Originally Posted by niger007 View Post
@Felix Hello Felix I am German - the fermentation is EURO.

300 € = 369.50USD



sorry if there are typing errors i translate with google translator
I see bro because earlier you typed "¬" so I thought perhaps you had an international keyboard

But no worries
Interesting name.... lol
Quote Originally Posted by Zero_One View Post
Interesting name.... lol
lol did u name urself after the mission xD
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?