UnhappySolvedGrimoire Problem.. Help Me

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire Problem.. Help Me
Hello,, Guys i got problems in grimoire..

when i load any bot and i enable it , it just stuck at first command..
Example: I loaded DCS Bot and first command is accept quest:570 it just stuck at accept quest 570, and bot is not accepting the quest too lol :3

and another problem is most of game maps is stuck at 100% and when i load the map from browser it open easily ,, help me plz

sorry for bad grarmmer
Same thing happens to me with the command being stuck at Accepting the quest number, but works after i disable and re-enable the bot.
Hmmm, I haven't had this issue. perhaps it's on your guys end somehow? anyways, send me the bot files you guys used. I wanna test it myself using the same bot file.
Quote Originally Posted by etnzl View Post
Hmmm, I haven't had this issue. perhaps it's on your guys end somehow? anyways, send me the bot files you guys used. I wanna test it myself using the same bot file.
with any bot i get same problem + icant join most of maps lol
Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
If the loading screens get stuck, then you have to clear your cache files.
Maybe clearing your browsers cache works, but I doubt it. It once happend to me. And I used CCleaner to clear all the stuff, and then rebooted. Which fixed the loading problem.
Good suggestion, probably use CCleaner. the temp files are cached perhaps. Must be on their ends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorion View Post
In line with what the others have had said, I think the problem is in your end (maybe it's a connection problem). I've also encountered similar problems and re-enabling the bot usually does the trick. I hope you find the solution soon~
Seems so to me, so far.
Moved to the correct section.
In line with what the others have had said, I think the problem is in your end (maybe it's a connection problem). I've also encountered similar problems and re-enabling the bot usually does the trick. I hope you find the solution soon~
If the loading screens get stuck, then you have to clear your cache files.
Maybe clearing your browsers cache works, but I doubt it. It once happend to me. And I used CCleaner to clear all the stuff, and then rebooted. Which fixed the loading problem.
Over a week since last response from OP, assuming solved.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?