SolvedWhich bot should I get?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Which bot should I get?
Hi guys. I'm not new to the MPGH scene, I've sold and bought multiple accounts in the AQW Accounts Trading and Selling section, but I AM VERY new to the Botting scene. I'm not gonna lie, I've never botted before in the past. I have pretty solid understanding about how it works, especially being that I am a programmer, and I have created bots for other games in the past before, however when it comes to AQW, I've honestly never even considered the possibility of botting.

Anyways, I'm wanting to restore a few accounts, make them "decent." You know, farm items like Void Highlord, other Nulgath items, level up to 85, etc. But I do NOT have the time to do it myself like I usually do. I figured "what the hell, let's bot it, aye?"

I downloaded Grimoire the other day so I could packet spam some Golden Tickets and Makai Tokens, but I can't seem to find any preloaded bots in it. I was wondering, what's the best bot right now or is there a list of bots I can download for Grimoire? Thanks guys.
Currently Grimoire is arguably the best bot. There are no included bots though, you'll either have to download them here or create them yourself. I can give you a couple of things to get you started though:

@KekkeTex's Daily Quest Bots
@Mario5710's Void Highlord Challenge Bot
@v0rpal's AQW Official Staff Document Leak
@magez123's Bulk Bots
and obviously the best release on the entire forum ever my Level 85 in 1-3 Days method. im very modest


That should get you started.
Grimoire is also compatible with low-end spec computers as the newer version have the setting to set fps limit.
Grimoire is objectively the best bot for AQW to date.
get Grimoire
We're starting to beat a dead horse here.

Solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?