SolvedGrimoire Label Issues

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire Label Issues
I prefer making my own bots for personal use, and I ran into a little issue



For some reason, even without having 25 Fiend Seals it will continue to go into the label, if I'm doing it wrong please tell me how to do it correctly

- - - Updated - - -

Still curious about this, but I did change my bot so that it will work as I wanted it to.
An if function works like this:
if true, then do the next command.
if false, skip the next command. And continue to whatever is after.

So this part of the code doesn't do anything.
Code:
is in inventory: Fiend seal, 25  
Goto label: Gem
[GEM]
If you have 25 seals it will do "goto label: Gem", and goto the label
If you don't have the seals, it will skip the goto command and continue to the next line ... which is the same.

A solution that I can think of would be this:

Code:
[FIEND SEAL]
Accept Quest: 4748  
Join: shadowblast-1e9, r13, Left
[COMBAT]
kill: *
is not in inventory: Fiend seal, 25  
Goto label: Combat
is not in inventory: Gem of Donation, 1  
Goto label: Combat
Move to Cell ...
explanation: this checks if you don't have the 25 seals. If it's true, then it will "goto label: combat" and kill again.
When you have the seals, which makes the if statement false. It will skip the "Goto label: Combat" and check if you don't have the gem.
It's only when both if functions are false (when you have 25 or more fiend seals and the gem) that it will continue to the next part of the bot.

I hope this cleared up things, instead of confuse you
Adequate answer.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us