Fast Corner Glitching

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Fast Corner Glitching
So, this isn't a tutorial. Im just asking if anyone knows the fastest method to get in box, A+D or W+S.

Also, include techniques to get in faster.

I can finally get in now, and getting faster, but just not as fast as those pro glitchers
Well...Not to be selfish but i'd have to say that im a pretty pro glitcher Hmmmm
Some tips i guess would be possibly taking out a weapon thats heavy and has a crosshair.
This way you go back and forth slowly and you can control your pace more.If you practice
at tutorial map everyday you will become a master fast!If you need any more tips then i will be glad to help you ingame
W+S seems to be easier and more understandable but for me A+D is really hard because after i fall i walk in then i gt stuck on the surface
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Well...Not to be selfish but i'd have to say that im a pretty pro glitcher Hmmmm
Some tips i guess would be possibly taking out a weapon thats heavy and has a crosshair.
This way you go back and forth slowly and you can control your pace more.If you practice
at tutorial map everyday you will become a master fast!If you need any more tips then i will be glad to help you ingame
W+S seems to be easier and more understandable but for me A+D is really hard because after i fall i walk in then i gt stuck on the surface
haha u say ur pro if u get stuck in surface is cause u dunno the way of making it , when ur in just stand up and walk and ull get in
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Well...Not to be selfish but i'd have to say that im a pretty pro glitcher Hmmmm
Some tips i guess would be possibly taking out a weapon thats heavy and has a crosshair.
This way you go back and forth slowly and you can control your pace more.If you practice
at tutorial map everyday you will become a master fast!If you need any more tips then i will be glad to help you ingame
W+S seems to be easier and more understandable but for me A+D is really hard because after i fall i walk in then i gt stuck on the surface
lol... a heavy weapon... why not use yoru knife... its not like their is "Gravity" in crossfire and somehow it makes you sink into the boxes like they are quicksand... lol

its simple... all you are doing is going on the edge just enough so you start falling down then side... then you run forward and you are in however deep you managed to fall down >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Well...Not to be selfish but i'd have to say that im a pretty pro glitcher Hmmmm
Some tips i guess would be possibly taking out a weapon thats heavy and has a crosshair.
This way you go back and forth slowly and you can control your pace more.If you practice
at tutorial map everyday you will become a master fast!If you need any more tips then i will be glad to help you ingame
W+S seems to be easier and more understandable but for me A+D is really hard because after i fall i walk in then i gt stuck on the surface
When do you wanna corner glitch? It'll be like 10 min only just need to see how fast it can be done
it depends on the box/corner i use a+d at mm port and w+s on all others
Umm i would say W+S and i seem to always get in by not looking at the corner O.O Donno why xD
I've been CGing so long I can do it in less than 2 seconds. I hardly ever fail and I only fail when a noob is blocking me lol.

Anyways I do W + S because A + D takes you right and you can't fall on the right of the corner.
Quote Originally Posted by TheChickenPewp View Post
I've been CGing so long I can do it in less than 2 seconds. I hardly ever fail and I only fail when a noob is blocking me lol.

Anyways I do W + S because A + D takes you right and you can't fall on the right of the corner.
So its true? I've noticed that too.. whenever i get in its usually from the left, not sure if its impossible to glitch from the right though
a + d doesnt work as well anymore. and im a pretty damn good glitcher. i use w + s and using the mutant countdown ive gotten in under 3 seconds
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
a + d doesnt work as well anymore. and im a pretty damn good glitcher. i use w + s and using the mutant countdown ive gotten in under 3 seconds
To all of you who use W+S. I'll try too, even though i prefre A+D xP for some reason i can never get in with W+S.
I always do W and s so.... i think that is it fast
definitely a and d, i can get in in 8 seconds if not faster
I get In W+S Never Got in A+D
kinda depends on ur button settings?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us