SolvedGoogle 2FA doesn't work

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Google 2FA doesn't work
Every time I try to log in (since I moved out of town) the site asks me for my 2FA, which I entered correctly, still it doesn't seem to work, telling me the code is invalid. I also can't log out of the site, the only way I can log out is by deleting cookies. (I've also tried deleting my cache/cookies, still the error persists).

My main acc: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=590177

On the G2A refund thread in my siggy you can see that I mentioned this account as my secondary.
Here's another thread I created on this acc, in the posts you can see that I've posted on my main regarding the service. I also guess you can see the older IPs on which I've accessed both accs.

If you need further proof I will gladly be happy to provide them.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?