Start here...

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Start here...
I know most of you guys want to code hacks and shit...well it takes a while(i don't mean 2-3 weeks) mabye couple months...anyways it better to start learning c++ after you have some knowledge of coding....and c# is a great way to start....VB isn't...vb sucks ass and c# is closer to c++...i've decided to make a c# tutorial...a simple spammer...
Open Visual studios or c# express thing...now make it 2.0 framework and name it make it c# windows forms and start.Ok now put two buttons and 2 textboxes and a timer.

Now Double Click On Your Start Button And Type:
Code:
timer1.Enabled = true;
Now Double Click The Stop Button And Type:
Code:
timer1.Enabled = false;
Now Double Click TextBox1 And Type:
Code:
timer1.Interval = Convert.ToInt32(textBox1.Text)
Now Double Click The Timer and Type:
Code:
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}");
SendKeys.Send(textBox2.Text);
Thats it...TextBox1 is obviously the speed...1 is as low as it goes...TextBox two is the message that will be spammed (duhhhh)..and Start and stop...i don't really need to tell you what they do lmao
Thumbs up for C#!!!!
Whats The diffrence I like Vb I see No Diffrent Codes There From The button Codes It just Has This At The End ";" C++ Is Harder Vb Is Easyier.
Quote Originally Posted by Valken View Post
Whats The diffrence I like Vb I see No Diffrent Codes There From The button Codes It just Has This At The End ";" C++ Is Harder Vb Is Easyier.
you are wrong on so many levels....c# is almost the same as c++ theres many diffrences but VB doesn't come as close as c# to c++...
Quote Originally Posted by XxTylerxX View Post


you are wrong on so many levels....c# is almost the same as c++ theres many diffrences but VB doesn't come as close as c# to c++...
I don't if its just me, but C# looks kinda like Java...
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
I don't if its just me, but C# looks kinda like Java...
I agree with you o.o....
Quote Originally Posted by XxTylerxX View Post


you are wrong on so many levels....c# is almost the same as c++ theres many diffrences but VB doesn't come as close as c# to c++...
C# is the only C that can be flawlessly converted to VB, C is not VB , but C# is Closer to VB in code then it is to C++.

But C# is meant to be "Like" C

@ Topic itself.

How many of these spammer tutorials do we really need.

We have at-least 50, all the same .

and If CF is like CA then Sendkeys is blocked and you will need a Hook and Keycodes to make this work.

But thanks for sharing
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


C# is the only C that can be flawlessly converted to VB, C is not VB , but C# is Closer to VB in code then it is to C++.

But C# is meant to be "Like" C

@ Topic itself.

How many of these spammer tutorials do we really need.

We have at-least 50, all the same .

and If CF is like CA then Sendkeys is blocked and you will need a Hook and Keycodes to make this work.

But thanks for sharing
i found a way that isn't sendkeys....
For me it's the same, might as well be coding AS here too (I have learned that too). But I know you can do it in C++ and I want to learn it with C++. I already know C++ and I want to get into Win32 and hack programming...
VB is pretty different from the "C" family. It might look similar up to a certain degree, but later it becomes completely different. (I'm trying to relearn C#; never had a big knowledge of it)
Both VB and C# look just as object oriented as flash. I personally don't like it, I prefer C++.
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Both VB and C# look just as object oriented as flash. I personally don't like it, I prefer C++.
Again...c# is a good language to learn before jumping to c++
very nice simple tut
C# uses C Syntax. So I'm guessing it's a bit closer to C/C++ than VB?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?