Start here...

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
C# uses C Syntax. So I'm guessing it's a bit closer to C/C++ than VB?
It is closer to C in syntax, but again, if you are going to make the transition from VB to a C language, I suggest C# for the transition because it's conversion is flawless and therefor you can compare code to learn
Voltage u know to make a hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Voltage u know to make a hack?
yes
<><><><><><><>
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Voltage u know to make a hack?
Heh, lol read his sig "don't expect anymore public hacks from me". Doesn't that insinuate that he knows?
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
yes
<><><><><><><>
then why dont you make one for us we are very poor .
Quote Originally Posted by XxTylerxX View Post
Code:
timer1.Interval = Convert.ToInt32(textBox1.Text)
This should actually be:
Code:
timer1.Interval = Convert.ToInt32(textBox1.Text);
If you don't have the ';' then you're probably going to get an error.
I might make for CF (my sig was for SA) when I have time.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us