WTBlooking to buy a CSGO Prime acc with Original Email! | Rank/Hours arent important BTC

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
looking to buy a CSGO Prime acc with Original Email! | Rank/Hours arent important BTC
Hey looking to buy a csgo prime account with Bitcoin,
i do not care about the rank or how many hours it has.
I want the account to have original (first) email so it wont get reclaimed.


skype: ******wihskas2
Quote Originally Posted by wihskas2 View Post
Hey looking to buy a csgo prime account with Bitcoin,
i do not care about the rank or how many hours it has.
I want the account to have original (first) email so it wont get reclaimed.


skype: ******wihskas2
Added you.
Check your skype.
Quote Originally Posted by RIFK590 View Post
How much are you looking for the account?
Offer me a number
Hello, guys i am willing to sale my csgo account as long as i dont play csgo anymore

Scammers STAY AWAY.

This account have a kinda special skins.















Proof that i own this account:

https://gyazo.com/59e5b8f9c4671cee49d5ad1663daf388


You can private messenge me or post your ******* below and i will conatct you.

I am selling the WHOLE ACCOUNT ONLY ! ! ! !


I dont have skype, so post your *******#
Cya.

Middleman be used ! as i said please scammers stay away.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?