CoolOutdated[v1.13.217] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.1 - Lemur

PollWhich of these is most important to you?
11 votes
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
Hi there, a LAST question ! xD:
Have you fixed the challenge bug or something like that? Cause if you have fixed something like that, i can try to do the challenge "hoard energy take your time" now, i have not tried this yet, but i just want to know: have u fixed something like that?
Quote Originally Posted by JeroxDK View Post
Hi there, a LAST question ! xD:
Have you fixed the challenge bug or something like that? Cause if you have fixed something like that, i can try to do the challenge "hoard energy take your time" now, i have not tried this yet, but i just want to know: have u fixed something like that?
It appears to be a bug with the game itself. I haven't found anything in the cheat that could cause it. There have been several cases of players not being rewarded correctly in this game. Supply drops, weapons, armory credits, all sorts. I don't see how the cheat could prevent acquiring an accolade so I must conclude it's a game bug unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zioticc View Post
Thanks for this!
Will use it.
You're welcome! I hope you enjoy!
would i get banned for using this, whats their anti cheat services like, i havent hacked this game at all, other cods have and only got banned on remastered
Quote Originally Posted by iwillbefree100 View Post
would i get banned for using this, whats their anti cheat services like, i havent hacked this game at all, other cods have and only got banned on remastered
The AC is pretty trash. I say you're 99.99% safe. There's always a risk no matter the game, however here the risk is (through my experience) extremely low. I take no responsibility should the unlikely happen, however.
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
The AC is pretty trash. I say you're 99.99% safe. There's always a risk no matter the game, however here the risk is (through my experience) extremely low. I take no responsibility should the unlikely happen, however.
okay, is there any prestige hacks out as im more interested in them tbh not zombies
Quote Originally Posted by iwillbefree100 View Post
okay, is there any prestige hacks out as im more interested in them tbh not zombies
If there was that might get you banned, but I haven't seen one. If there is it would be paid too
the prestige ones before on here were never for paying, but ah oh well might try the ww2 zombies one
Quote Originally Posted by iwillbefree100 View Post
the prestige ones before on here were never for paying, but ah oh well might try the ww2 zombies one
I've only seen one and it was paid. I may be wrong however. I just personally haven't seen a reliable free one (or any free one for that matter :/)

[Note: Zombies trainer has a couple bugs at the moment, I'm rewriting the whole trainer so bug fixes won't be released until that comes out.]
im not gunna hack again lol, ive already got two bans on my steam account if i get one more apparently i lose my account and cant afford that so no more for me, maybe on my new account but i dont own this game on there
What he said. (Sala about local play and ban)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeroxDK View Post
Hi there, a LAST question ! xD:
Have you fixed the challenge bug or something like that? Cause if you have fixed something like that, i can try to do the challenge "hoard energy take your time" now, i have not tried this yet, but i just want to know: have u fixed something like that?
I think this is a bug from ww2 itself
Thanks for this!
Will use it.
Quote Originally Posted by SantanOGU View Post
Thanks for this.
No problem man, I'll be releasing a fully reworked version this week. I have most of it ready, but there's no point releasing it today because tomorrows update will break the trainer. Enjoy it before the update!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iwillbefree100 View Post
im not gunna hack again lol, ive already got two bans on my steam account if i get one more apparently i lose my account and cant afford that so no more for me, maybe on my new account but i dont own this game on there
That's understandable buddy. Also, thanks for letting me know about the 3 bans and you're out. I have 2 VACs myself oops
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
No problem man, I'll be releasing a fully reworked version this week. I have most of it ready, but there's no point releasing it today because tomorrows update will break the trainer. Enjoy it before the update!

- - - Updated - - -



That's understandable buddy. Also, thanks for letting me know about the 3 bans and you're out. I have 2 VACs myself oops
well i actually have one vac ban and one game ban so i might be safe i dunno lol
can you try to find ripsaw code sala
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?