Thumbs upWTS✅[EU/US] 7% discount✅Mythic+✅Mage Tower✅Shackled Ur'zul✅ANTORUS BOOST GOOD PRICES✅

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
✅[EU/US] 7% discount✅Mythic+✅Mage Tower✅Shackled Ur'zul✅ANTORUS BOOST GOOD PRICES✅

















[FEEDBACK HIGHLIGHTS]
p.s. also from others forum/site
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
Mage Tower Boost on my fire mage was done super fast. Support was friendly and nice to talk to.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Bought a full heroic Antorus clear and received all the gear that I needed. Very friendly and highly recommended! Run was finished in a few hours and with no issues by far one of the better boosting services out there! Debate it no more and order now!
Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Bought a +15 run at an amazing price and had a perfect experience. Great customer service, awesome prices and amazing run times!
I've tried a lot of websites and most are high prices, long wait times, and grumpy customer service, but not CakeBoost!
Thank you Cakeboost!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
Purchased Mage Tower for my Paladin. They started right away and got it done in 20 minutes from the time I ordered. Will use them again.
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
Ordered 2x Mage tower boosts. Order was completed very quickly with no hassles. Highly recommended
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Purchased Argus Mythic Argus Mount. Was a little bit worried cause Its a lot of money but really smooth Kill. Awesome communication all the time! Was so happy that I even bought Guldan Mount from them! 10/10 would definately recommend these guys!
Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
I have an ilvl 940 Outlaw Rogue. I'm also disabled and doing the challenge was leaving me in agony physically. After 70 wipes (once I got Agatha down to 11% and got blown into the lava by an exploding imp and died), I paid to have these folks do the challenge for me, and less than 20 minutes later, I had my appearance. Fast, friendly, and thanks so much to the person who finally blotted Agatha from my existence. 10/10, would do again.
Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiSlut View Post
Bought yet another heroic run, with full prio and 4/6 tier parts. Didn't get alle tier parts, so the leader gave me the trinket from last boss! I did ask for this, if they had not been cool with it, they were already prepared to bring me for another boss so I could get the last token. Yet another great experience! Still highly recommend these guys!
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
Bought a Boost For mage tower, Was contacted right after I bought it, was quick and fast under 15 minutes boom Done from purchase to completion, 10/10 would recommend and will totally be buying again in the future.
Daily thread up
Daily thread up
Daily thread up
Daily thread up
Daily thread up
Daily thread up
Daily thread up
marked for later
For the first time I used such services. Of course, I was worried, but in the end I am very satisfied with the work done.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?