Cat vs dog

Posts 31–45 of 97 · Page 3 of 7
My username says it all; I love cats. I like dogs too but not as much.
Is it possible to like and love both?
DOGS ALL THE WAY BABY
i love dogs
Dogs for the win, mans bestyy
Dogs all the way. Not even a question to me.
dogs because of extreme loyalty
Cats do nothing, dog anyday
you can play with the dogs at all ages while with the cats you can play with them when they are young. both are cute animals, prefering the dogs
I prefer dogs, I think that If you have a cat she is exploiting you :P gold digger, food etc.
dogs are the mens best friend so dogs my choice
Posts 31–45 of 97 · Page 3 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?