Cat or Dog ?

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Cat or Dog ?
After my cat was dead : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/658372-rip.html
I wan't to get a new pet.
So i'm not sure whether it should be a cat or a dog.
If cat why ?
If dog why ?

Also I bought some weird fish species :
Looks like a chicken fish


Brainy fish ?

Cheeky fish ?


I didn't really bother to ask what they are named , I just like how they look like.
Cat, they just chill and sleep
you should get a dog, they're alot more friendly
You need time to spend on a dog
get a dog cuz cats will eat your fish
@Janitor go skype please .. have something important to tell u.
Dogs, they are have a lot more uses then a cat.
Dogs are much more friendly than cats.
Cats cause they are friendly and cute
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
Cats cause they are friendly and cute
Sell me the shit you're smoking.

Dogs > Cats.

Dogs

Pros: Friendly, loving, loyal.
They will stay by your side, they will love you, they become your closest friend.
Cons: Slightly more expensive to feed. Certain breeds require you to walk them on a daily if not twice daily basis.

Cats (or dogs less than 50 pounds, because lets be honest, anything under 50 pounds is a cat)

I have seven dogs now I'm tired of dogs so i would say get a cat, I had a cat once that would kill mice and birds in the neighborhood, As long as he had food he was happy and didn't need anything else whereas dogs are a lot of works to keep.
Go with the dog, there's so many advantages if you pick it
Donkey is what I would get
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us