MOD Request Thread

Posts 46–60 of 147 · Page 4 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


Take a look on my list of my mods v7 link & you'll see my m16a3 gold ...
whats the link?
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
HEEY,
Can someone make m16a3- sopmod
REGULAR SIZE
i found some mods but they were too smal

REP + tank who make it




[/COLOR][/SIZE]
working on it
Quote Originally Posted by redkevin25 View Post
L96A1 to L96A1 wolf
U cant get rags on it . -.-
Use search button . This have been made maybe 1000 times ?
But if u want rags on it, it's gonna be ghillie and small.
i really want g36 or ak47 to M416 CQB with sound and recoil change please
I want a Smexy m16 mod.
r870
Can someone mod for me ? I need r870 se (shotgun) to any weapon with high RoF. Pleaseeeeee. I need it so much. (I found some on forum but they suck, don't work etc.). I will be really greatfully if someone can make it
Quote Originally Posted by kisiel95 View Post
Can someone mod for me ? I need r870 se (shotgun) to any weapon with high RoF. Pleaseeeeee. I need it so much. (I found some on forum but they suck, don't work etc.). I will be really greatfully if someone can make it
thats a bit hard

all u do is ask learn to do ur own mods like i did!
Knife to Black&White Knife? I got one but it doesn't work anymore....
Quote Originally Posted by joostd66 View Post
Knife to Black&White Knife? I got one but it doesn't work anymore....
One like this you mean?...



Just ask if you want the file. /me

And why doesn't it work?.. :S
can someone mod normal vest to tanker vest? that will be awesome!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Warmage007 View Post
M4A1 to p90 tr se?
Easy. Might do it for ya
Posts 46–60 of 147 · Page 4 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us